Just a quick bit of help please?

Madcapflyer

I realise many a person probably asks this and believe me I wouldnt be asking if I wasnt completely lost.

I understand how and where to put all of the picture packs and logo packs and so on, the thing is I have no idea where to find good ones to get.

If someone could just spend 2 minutes answering a couple of questions I would be massively grateful.

I am guessing that all of the already made facepacks (cut-outs) will be able to be used on FM2010 when it comes out as all of the same players will still exist?

Will new kit and logo packs be released after the 30th October by people or are there ones already in existence which are good and will be able to be used for all the new kits and logos etc for fm10? If you know a good one please can you send me in the right direction?

Is there anything people would reccommend getting for the new game which just makes it better.. things like the picture packs?

Thanks a lot for everyones time :)

1. Yes, cut-out facepacks will be able to be used. You can use ones from FM09 if you wish.

2. NOTE: No graphics requests please! This section is NOT a graphics resource for downloading badges, kits, backgrounds or any content like that. Topics containing these or requesting these may be removed without warning.

Like I've already said, you can use some FM09 graphics if you wish (not kits though) or, if you want to download new ones, it's probably best to check a fansite. Sortitoutsi.net is one of the best for graphics, although I'm not sure if it has a FM10 section yet.

3. http://footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Graphics_Packs Few things in there that can add to your game

Archived