NUFC-OMS

Can you import all your Fm09 graphics into the new demo?

16 posts in this topic

Anyone tried this yet?

Also if you can do that where will I copy them to? Im using steam......

Cheers :)

Do you know which folder I would have to copy them to please mate? Ive used steam for my demo - cheers!

Right, take a look on your C:drive and you should find a Sports Interactive folder within documents and settings (within your windows user folder).

I would assume you copy across your graphics folder into the SI folder - pretty much like FM09.

I'm testing it now.

Right, take a look on your C:drive and you should find a Sports Interactive folder within documents and settings (within your windows user folder).

I would assume you copy across your graphics folder into the SI folder - pretty much like FM09.

I'm testing it now.

Test it and let me know the results matey so I dont put them in the program files folder, I put them in my documents right???

Im sure thats the normal gist.....

There's a SI in program files, but mines empty. The docs and settings is where the magic happens.

It worked.

I'm positively crying with joy.

I think the only thing that doesn't show up are the kits within the club info page.

Im using the dark skin dunno if the backgrounds will be any good the strawberry version has the new kits so might aswell just put the player pics in.

Don't use backgrounds personally. I think there's an option in Prefs though to select to have backgrounds (if you use them).

Anyone know if the fake file (for comp renames) works? Need a reminder where its located again...

Don't use backgrounds personally. I think there's an option in Prefs though to select to have backgrounds (if you use them).

Yes, have that blighter ticked but no go, can't remember if this happened in the other demos as well (shocking memory!)

Hi Guys,

My kits have shown up Home, Away and 3rd Away strips for every EPL club. However, the arsenal home kit is the only one not to have shown up! anyone else experience this?

Any ideas on the fake.Inc file?

Fake.inc file is saved where the game has been installed in the DB folder.