Lowest Manageable English League in FMH07

Hi guys. I've been playing the PC version for many years now and hadn't played any in the PSP series, but I saw FMH07 available in Gamestation for 50p, so I figured I'd give it a go. :p

I was wondering what the lowest manageable league in England was. The game seems to indicate that it's the Conference National, but this FAQ on LLM seems to suggest that it's Conference North/South. Ideally, I'd like to be able to manage Lancaster City (fancy a bit of a challenge).

Is it only possible via some sort of patch or data update?

Edit: Never mind. It appears that FAQ is for the regular old Football Manager 2007. Stupid GameFAQs seem to have filed it under "Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 (PSP)" (they didn't have a Football Manager Handheld 2007 listed), even though it's for the PC game. Never mind guys. I'm going to assume the game was right after all and the lowest league is Conference National.

Oh, there's another question not worth creating another thread for:

I think I already know the answer (yes), but do all the PSP titles have a limit on the number of seasons before the game ends? In the PC version I'm usually such a slow player that it takes me 50+ hours just to get through a single season. But in this I'm powering through my first season such that I might be through the 30-season limit in a fortnight!

Archived