19 Coveted Trophies (The Chase)

I decided to do something similar to bbuullddoogg's "My chase for 17 trophies" but is a little bit different. This time i'm going to start with 4 strongest leagues in FMH09 which I say is England, Spain, Italy, Scotland.

England: BSP, League 2, League 1, Championship, EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, JPT, FA Trophy, Community Shield, Setanta Shield(11)

Spain:Liga BBVA, Copa del Rey(2)

Italy:Serie A, Coppa Italia, Supercoppa Italiana(3)

Scotland: SPL, Scottish Cup, League Cup(3)

Europe:Champions League, Europa League, Super Cup(3)

A total of 22 trophies...

I'll start with England's BSP. I'll start with Rushden.

Wish me luck...

UPDATE:

1st season: Won only the Blue Square Premier. FA Cup 4th Round, League Cup QF, FA Trophy Final, Setanta Shield Final.

Hoping for more trophy next season.

Out of interest, how did you manage to play in the League Cup *and* the BSP in the same season?!

The Football League Cup, commonly known as the League Cup or Carling Cup, is an English football competition. Like the FA Cup, it is played on a knockout (single elimination) basis. Unlike the FA Cup where 762 teams entered in 2008–09 only 92 clubs can enter—the 20 clubs of the FA Premier League, and the 72 clubs of The Football League, which organises the competition. Unlike the FA Cup, the semi-finals are played over two legs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup

UPDATE:

1st season: Won only the Blue Square Premier. FA Cup 4th Round, League Cup QF, FA Trophy Final, Setanta Shield Final.

Hoping for more trophy next season.

Why are you not in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy???

BREAKING NEWS

Err, guys, I need to stop this challenge. My stupid friend reformat my PSP. But I will download it shortly.. I'm gonna start a new challenge.. Should be up in 30 mins..(The download takes 7 mins and 23 mins to think of a new challenge.)

Archived