Having trouble using razor 1.0 tactic..

Hi, I'm in my first season with palace and have made some, in my own eyes, good signings (tell me if i'm wrong) and im not having any luck with this tactic at all. I'm using the razor 1.0 tactic, which has got a lot of very good ratings.

Heres my team:

Formation-1.jpg

Heres my team instructions:

CPFCTeamTactics.jpg

and here is the very unattractive league table:

CPFCleaguetable.jpg

any help would be greatly appreciated as i feel i must be doing something wrong. just ask if you want any more print screens.

Hi matthew, I saw this thread you started and being the creator of the Razor tactic, I think I could give you some advices about it.

First of all, my tactic does not have wingers with forward arrows set on often. ;)

Then your team:

Speroni- average (for championship level)

Rat- very good

Ertl- not bad, could perform well at this level

Khumalo- seems quite good

Loties- one of my men, a reliable dc

Derry- not good enough, too low passing stat and long shot, no more than a backup at this level, this is a key role in the tactic, discharge him if you can!

Lappin- I could seem a bit harsh but this is a really crap player, he misses dribbling and passing, plus he's not a winger

Scannel- a talented player that will develop, but he's not ready to be a regular, again he's not a winger but a striker

Borges- good, despite a bit young, he need time to adapt to a new way of life

Thil- good but the right striker in this tactic need more heading, strenght and teamwork, you could use him on the left

Moses- good but need to put some matches under his belt, just give him more time

So, as you see, your main problems are the dmc and the wingers, find someone the could fit the tactic better (you don't have wingers!!)

Hope this help. :thup:

Archived