Early crosses

I'm watching my Manchester United team and every game they seem to dwell putting the ball in the box early, it's really frustrating. There have been numerous times when they could just put an early cross in and seem to dwell caught up in the occasion. I mean Gary Neville tried taking on a million people before putting a cross in. How can I solve this?

Without knowing their settings it'll be pretty hard to diagnose. I would guess that their Cross From is Mixed, as opposed to Deep or that their creative freedom is quite high so they are disobeying your orders. Or Crossing is set to Rarely or Mixed and Run With Ball or Try Through Balls has a higher frequency than crossing.

Try giving the wingers cross from deep, cross often, run with ball mixed, low creative freedom and direct passing. Tosic and nani are whipping the ball in for me at every opportunity. It'll also depend on your strikers getting into position aswell though, as your wingers are unlikely to cross the ball if your strikers aren't there to receive the cross.

Archived