Lone Striker Problem

My 4-2-3-1 Tactic is doing really well, but it seems as if my strikers get injured all the time.

Last season my main striker only managed 25 games and scored 16 goals, and this season he has played 2 and scored 5 and is now out for 5 weeks.

Second striker who was purchased in the summer has now played 1 and scored 1 and his now out for 4 weeks.

So yet again by 19 yr old reserve striker gets a run out and while he played 13 last season and scored 7, he is still too young for me.

Anyway am I just unlucky?

My 4-2-3-1 Tactic is doing really well, but it seems as if my strikers get injured all the time.

Last season my main striker only managed 25 games and scored 16 goals, and this season he has played 2 and scored 5 and is now out for 5 weeks.

Second striker who was purchased in the summer has now played 1 and scored 1 and his now out for 4 weeks.

So yet again by 19 yr old reserve striker gets a run out and while he played 13 last season and scored 7, he is still too young for me.

Anyway am I just unlucky?

sounds like people are going in harrd try to make sure your strikers have decent strenght and bravery if not have them on tackling easy

Archived