My First tactic(Arsenal unbeaten for two seasons and won the Quad twice)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrefc: When the other team go ahead put your fb's on Rwb.

If losing after 60th mniute then change to 4-42 and put everyone except dc's on rwb and forward runs.

Predator:thnaks for the constructive critiscmicon_biggrin.gif,explain how you loss etc

LCFC:hows it going in the prem?

I was finding this game very frustating like many, first 2 seasons in league one with Walsall and i finished just outside the drop zone in the first and mid table in the second, used this tactic in the third however and a complete change around in fortunes! finished second to reading on about 86 points!

Yes i feel dirty for using someone else's tactic and i'll go n scrub myself in the shower huddled in a little ball, but hey ho, whatever gets results!!

In the league cup I am in the quarter finals icon_eek.gif was out first round in previous 2 seasons!

I have played a game extra then most teams but I am 4th - this is crazy, I was only given 625k to spend i managed to get 2 16 yr old brazilians a DL and DR costing 200k each, and lula on loan for season, I've even managed to beat arsenal 2-1!

My aim is mid table 8-14, but now maybe europen beckons - and with it a lot of money? icon_biggrin.gif

Rich: good luck

Pp icon_biggrin.gifont forgot to use soapicon_biggrin.gif

LCFC:In the prem?,if so that is excellent

Just drew my first championship game against sheff utd,the board gave me 2.1m this season but was hardly any good players to sign.

Ha he is still on transfer list by Mourinho and he keeps changing the price.

I was temped to just buy him to stop the messagesicon_biggrin.gif.

SWP was also on a free but he wouldnt ign even thought it said he was interested.

Finshed 6th in my first season in the prem, UEFA cup here I come :p

However i got given 2.1mil and told to avoid relegation, managed to get 21y ear old brazilian keeper and kim kallstrom on free transfers, i need a striker though to add more depth up front.

Its charging, but neil mellor is transfer listed but not sure hes reliable. Let juan pablo angel leave on a free as i couldnt rely on him to score, he played about 11 in 2 seasons after coming on a free, and stats were declining rapidly.

Cant get lula to come back on loan, he was my top scorer last season from mc!!

I'll check them out, probably buy a young one so if he doesnt succeed i could still make a profit on him. Hoping to win my first trophy in 4 seasons this season but it will be hard, i beat man u 2-0 in the league after losing 1-0 in the second leg of the league cup, always the way.

Started a new game with this tactic as leicester city and bought some different players at start of game.

Won the Championship first season and currently sitting 5th in the prem after a dozen games.

Still getting the odd hammering away from home or conceding late in the game but overall seems to work well.

LCFC - Cleberson seems to be doing well for me, on the bench until he's a bit older but a good back up for Fryatt/Hume.

Managed to get Scholes(200k), Pires and Bakke(free's) for first season in Prem.

Also Cedric van der Gun(AM/F r/c) free from Dortmund after first season is doing well as a back up for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McCol:

LCFC - Cleberson seems to be doing well for me, on the bench until he's a bit older but a good back up for Fryatt/Hume.

Also Cedric van der Gun(AM/F r/c) free from Dortmund after first season is doing well as a back up for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i got cleberson too, play him and iverson normally, also got bakke on a free. Try to get lula on loan he scored 17 goals for me from MC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Top of championship by 8 points and just beat your fellow leicster 1-0icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

must of been a fluke or craig's got his hands on the team again!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McCol:

Also Cedric van der Gun(AM/F r/c) free from Dortmund after first season is doing well as a back up for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I managed to buy Lula in the jan window during season 1. Also bought a cracking defender - Vagner Leonardelli, cant remember how much but very cheap. Blew most of first seasons money on Billy Jones, a cracking buy who can play anywhere in defence or midfield.

lol i got cleberson too, play him and iverson normally, also got bakke on a free. Try to get lula on loan he scored 17 goals for me from MC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Using this tactic with aston villa pld 8 w1 d2 l5

My team

Sorenson

DL BARRY

DR VANDEN BORRE

DC FATY

DC LAURSEN

ML MALOUDA

MR ELANO

MC M'BAMI

MC DAVIS

FC KERLON

FC RODRIGO/BAROS

Its doing my head in this game now i lose to crap teams then i beat man u away in the only game i have won ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(played 9 - won 5 drew 2 lost 2)

beat M Tel aviv 5 -1 on aggregate to go into group stages of uefa cup - besiktas, psv , espanyol and some club ive never heard of beginning with l i think.

came from behind to beat espanyol 2-1 pretty chuffed and gives me a real chance of qualifying.

bought a amc/st called deco for 2.1mil, now finances are insecure lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCFC:

(played 9 - won 5 drew 2 lost 2)

beat M Tel aviv 5 -1 on aggregate to go into group stages of uefa cup - besiktas, psv , espanyol and some club ive never heard of beginning with l i think.

came from behind to beat espanyol 2-1 pretty chuffed and gives me a real chance of qualifying.

bought a amc/st called deco for 2.1mil, now finances are insecure lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much of a budget did you get at beginning of 3rd season LCLC?

went through uefa cup group stage - 3win 1 draw got kiaselatern in next round, howver my league form has dipped but managed to get a 3-0 win against arsenal, im curretnly 7th wiht my aim being 6th and higher.

This tactic working a treat now, finished 2nd season with Leicester. 5th in Premeirship and won the FA cup.

The board gave me 9m for the new season!

Current side

GK - Henderson(looking for new keeper)

DL - Juanfran

DR - Billy Jones/Danny Mills

DC - Vidic/Johansson

DC - Leonardelli

ML - Duff

MR - Indio

MC - Lula

MC - Emre/Bakke/Scholes

FC - Fryatt

FC - Hume/Cleberson/Junior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bigdolan:

Using this tactic with aston villa pld 8 w1 d2 l5

My team

Sorenson

DL BARRY

DR VANDEN BORRE

DC FATY

DC LAURSEN

ML MALOUDA

MR ELANO

MC M'BAMI

MC DAVIS

FC KERLON

FC RODRIGO/BAROS

Its doing my head in this game now i lose to crap teams then i beat man u away in the only game i have won ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you have Laursen in your team. I've played two and a half seasons with Villa and he has been injured about a dozen times!

Have you still got Shane Paul? Been playing him on and off for the past season and he has scored four hat tricks for me in either Premiership or Champions League icon_smile.gif

Archived