"Misplacing way too many short passes"

Im getting this with my Conference Premier side, playing an adventurous 3232 formation. Overall, my team are top of the league and not playing too bad, just i keep getting this message from my AssMan, and my teams pass completion is only mid 50%. What can i do to make sure they are connecting more? I have tryed lowering the tempo.

I have covered the translations of the assistant manger feedback in my own post. see my signature for the link.

Basically it means you should be playing a more direct game. How direct depends on the pitch size and your team formation.

If you have your team on individual passing then you need to look at who is messing up their passing.

I would suggest that you use global setting for a short period as its easier to adjust until you get to grips with the team layout and tactic.

You need to adjust tempo when you get the followinig message: 'We are misplacing way to many easy passes', which is normaly associated to a team playing a short passing game with a tempo above normal.

LAM

Archived