NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

...and Michel Owen (money-grabing mercenary icon_wink.gif ) just moved from Necastle to Arsenal... icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cockney Michael!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

You just missed nuno throwing his toys out of the pram because i rejoined the game after no-one replied when i asked if i could join hence the game crashed while me and nuno were playing each other. Straight after that nuno ended the session in a huff and took his ball home icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

You just missed Steve being slaughtered at his own home by Fulham, then one of his players threw a punch in one of mine, right after that Steve said "oh crap i got a blank screen maybe it crashed" and I said "you must be kidding me ffs" then he ctrl alt del and the match went on, then he decided to join without authorization, if I was playing the match I couldn't pay attention to the mirc room ffs, and the game crshed for good. Talk about sportsmanship icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Jonathan Bäckström reunites with NWCM

That's right, a sad day really for you lads but I'm back icon_biggrin.gif . After managing Middlesbrough for 5ish seasons before I now take control of Kidderminster Harriers who were recently promoted to the premier division. They have, quite frankly, a pathetic squad. The board wants me to battle bravely against relegation and I don't expect much more either. I have 2.7m to achieve this goal.

Hello to all the members who don't know me and I'm looking forward to the next session icon_smile.gif :ccol:

Now stay up the Harriers icon_mad.gif

Once upon a time

There was a good mate called Steve

He was ugly, bald and old

But so funny I couldn't believe

Steve is such a nice guy

Though he supports Sunderland

He lives in a shanty town

And we all must give him a hand

Now it's Christmas time

And we are thinking of Santa Claus

When the Euro 2004 comes up

Steve will stay at my house

We had a few disagreements

When we try to show our powers

I hope we can be friends again

So I'm sending him some flowers

Steve is always saying

That my belly is big and hairy

He will know if it's true

When we meet nexy February

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Once upon a time

There was a good mate called Steve

He was ugly, bald and old

But so funny I couldn't believe

Steve is such a nice guy

Though he supports Sunderland

He lives in a shanty town

And we all must give him a hand

Now it's Christmas time

And we are thinking of Santa Claus

When the Euro 2004 comes up

Steve will stay at my house

We had a few disagreements

When we try to show our powers

I hope we can be friends again

So I'm sending him some flowers

Steve is always saying

That my belly is big and hairy

He will know if it's true

When we meet nexy February

icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO icon_biggrin.gif Steve's a "large" man himself ay Steve icon_wink.gif

bah, monday completely pished me off.

my dad was doing something mad in his room and i couldn't get the internet plugged in, then i fell asleep and woke up really early and was wrecked in work (much like i've done tonight icon_redface.gif)

if he f*cks about on thursday i may seriously have to slap him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dee:

What do you expect with all that stress of living in Sunderland.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

compared to the problems in N Ireland, Sunderland is the Costa Del bloody Sol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by All I Want 4 Xmas is Prem Survival:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dee:

What do you expect with all that stress of living in Sunderland.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

compared to the problems in N Ireland, Sunderland is the Costa Del bloody Sol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! You tell him icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

Err, nice poem Nuno icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>He was ugly, bald and old <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats all that about ya greasy fake spaniard icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Check out my picture http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/misc/bw/bws011a.jpg and make your own mind up ay Stew icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After looking at that pic you have a cheek to be calling Nuno greasy icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

_Notice:_ Session is delayed until 9pm as I have a few things to sort out here.

Jone, I'll get on msn shortly before 9, don't worry mate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have it sorted now thanks to Steve icon_smile.gif

Newcastle Last Season Update (if anyone cares & yes, it is late a bit icon_wink.gif )

Last season was my 2nd in NWCM.

The goal (board's) was to finally secure European place (after my s*** assistant forgot to apply for Inter-toto season before icon_mad.gif ) for my club which was, surprisingly mostly first division side in this game, and (mine) do strengthen my average (with tendency towards s*** icon_wink.gif ) squad. To attain this goals I decided to buy two class forwards: Owen from relegated Liverpool (12m) & Jeffers from Villareal (8m) and a 2 decent attacking-midded midfieldesr: Ryan Williams from Sheff Wed (2.4m) and Deco from Lee’s Aston Villa (1.8m). The rest of buys were mostly youngsters. Owen did decent breaking my lousy club record of highest average rating with a score of 7.78 but he stopped scoring around Christmas ending with just 13 goals in 32 appearances. Jeffers was average at best (17 appearances, 3 goals, rating 6.94). I was also disappointed by my 1st goalie Chiotis who wasn't playing at level he is capable at (18 appearances, 16 conceded, rating 7.17 doesn’t look terrible but he conceded in most inappropriate icon_wink.gif moments) and was replaced with Piotr Cech from Udinese. For the other hand Williams and Deco proved a really good buys ending wit 12 goals, 6 assists and rating of 7.61 in 31 apperances (Williams - later chosen fan’s favorite) and 7 goals, 7 assists, and a rating of 7.62 (Deco) Also 3 hot-shots proved ready for first team football: italian SW/DC Macri (13 app, 1 goal, 3 assist, 7.46 rat) swedish FC (10 app, 7goals, 1 assist, 7.30 rat) and german AMC Kehl (15 app, 6 goals, 1 assist, 7.73 rat).

By making all this buys and failing to sell anyone I managed to push my club’s bank account 12mil into red and was dealing with receivers in April/May but survived till TV money without any player leaving.

As for my board’s goal I did attained it by finishing fifth in a league missing Champions League just by goals difference to Steve’s Sunderland (I was third till half-time but late goals for Sunderland & Manchester United ruined my day).

More to come...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dave_perrins:

CAN I JOIN?

NAME: DAVE PERRINS

CONNECTION: CABLE

AVAILABLE: ANYTIME

E-MAIL: PERRINSD@HOTMAIL.COM<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you can not!

firstly check the rules to find out about posting e-mails, and in caps, and secondly, if you had any ounce of intelligence, you would realise that Mike slays people for what you have just done, there is an application thread,,,somewhere.

I think i handled that well icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>He was ugly, bald and old <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats all that about ya greasy fake spaniard icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Check out my picture http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/misc/bw/bws011a.jpg and make your own mind up ay Stew icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By, you've changed since last time Steve, remind me to ask for the name of your beauty therapist!! (Bloody Harry potter me thinks, done a magical job on you)

No Steve used to look like Harry Potter jokes intended btw icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

I would add some foul language to spice it a little bit, but you did decently. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the new me icon_smile.gif no foul language, unless directed at jone icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by All I Want 4 Xmas is Prem Survival:

I would add some foul language to spice it a little bit, but you did decently. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the new me icon_smile.gif no foul language, unless directed at jone icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, so I can practically tell you to fúck off then icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

It's the new me icon_smile.gif no foul language, unless directed at jone icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, so I can practically tell you to fúck off then icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You normally do icon_biggrin.gif , unless you want to play online, in which case your nose becomes fairly brown icon_wink.gif

wheres that edit button icon_redface.gif:picon_biggrin.gif

P.S. No problem Nuno icon_biggrin.gif Just doing my bit icon_smile.gif

You normally do icon_biggrin.gif , unless you want to play online, in which case your nose becomes fairly brown icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, this is me not asking anymore icon_frown.gif

Well Done guys. Good luck for the future with Gaming. You all have done brilliant. One of the best threads in the forum. Have a great Christmas and I hope maybe we can have a cross clan game one time.

Cheers

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Bray:

and I hope maybe we can have a cross clan game one time.

Cheers

Paul<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We would eat you... icon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

Kidderminster Harriers start their first season in the Premier division

I took over at Kidderminster only 5 days before the season kicked off. This made it tough for me to find decent players to sign, this due to the lack off funds, time and reputation. icon_frown.gif

However I managed to sign a few players, about 8 which is very little for me icon_wink.gif . Mostly I signed players with experience, in came Ariel Ortega (35-year-old but still going strong), Daniele Adani (35-year-old defender) and Miguel Salgado (35-year-old icon_frown.gif ) so theese signing added the much needed experience to my squad. icon_smile.gif Also I signed Finnish international winger Tommy Wirtanen on a free transfer, Daniel Jensen (30 year old Danish international) and a Swedish striker who's name I can't recall but he looked very promosing.

My first game was against Millwall, we dominated the game but the score was 0-0 moslty because the lack of ability my strikers had. 2nd match was against Watford, who the season before had won the 1st division. I beat Watford at Vicarage road by 2-0, goals scored by Ortega and Jensen. This followed a 2-0 win over Coventry and the Harriers went top icon_cool.gif .

I suffered my 1st loss at home to Nottingham Forest, managed by Monkeh. I lost 0-1 with them scoring an 89th minute winner. Can't say I deserved to win the game but then again I'm not sure if I deserved the late loss either icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

After this I again won, this time over Southampton at St. Mary's with a good 2-1 result icon_smile.gif

After this I had to play the cahmpions of last season, Fulham managed by the haury portuguese Nuno. I was very proud of the way my team performed, hopwever it wasn't enough as Fulham took the win with a score of 3-2. In the last game of the session I played Aston Villa at Villa Park. They took the lead after only 3 minutes but I equalized the game and held on to the point although I kinda would have deserved the win I was happy.

The season really started a lot better than I was expecting. Can't say I've played the best teams yet but still I'm happy at being top-10 after 7 games icon_smile.gif Next session will for sure be tougher and the fight for UEFA will surely soon change into a fight to stay up. I think though that I should be able to stay with the big-boys and maybe with the TV revenue I get during the sumemr I'll be able to rebuild the squad and challenge for the honours for real icon_smile.gif

Looking forward to next session icon_smile.gificon_cool.gif

I only got to play 2 games this session which is a bit lame icon_frown.gif

However, the 6-0 win over Steve's Sunderland was an absolute fúcking joy icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, that was 6-0 for anyone who didn't catch it the first time round icon_wink.gif

I was a bit ****ed off though, we had a goal disallowed which would've made it 7 icon_biggrin.gif

We then went on to draw 1-1 with Southampton at homw which was a bit disappointing but nevertheless, we beat Sunderland 6-0 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Oh shít, foprgot to mention guys, i'll be in England for Christmas and won't be able to play either of next weeks sessions. I'll be back for the following Monday though icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I will be also unavailable next week maybe we could cancell next two sessions guys?

The next three sessions (on Dec 23rd, Dec 26th and Dec 30th) have been cancelled due to Christmas festivities. We will be back on Thursday, January 2nd.

I wish you all and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and may 2003 bring you all the good things that you wish. icon_smile.gif

Don`t know if i can really go into Christmas in a good mood after Mike trashed me 6-0 icon_frown.gif but i`ll try

At least when i win the EPL this season that will make up for it icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Seriously i wish you all the best for Xmas and the new year and hope you all get what you want:-

Nuno - A new razor

Blad - No more long queues at the supermarket

Mike - Permanent residency in England

Jone - A new team

Lee - A sundeland season ticket

Will - A diary to remind him when we are playing

See you on the 2nd jan icon_razz.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

Archived