NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

sorry hl7 i voted him in as well ive gotta keep on the right side of nuno icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to keep on Nuno's good side just tell him his beard looks good icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

sorry hl7 i voted him in as well ive gotta keep on the right side of nuno icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to keep on Nuno's good side just tell him his beard looks good icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you have a doubt? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smurf:

name: dale

team: man city please

availablity : 8.30pm onwards

i'm new to this, so you would have to explain how the whole process works.

thanks-dale<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, this is one of yours, can you tell him in a broad Scottish accent to féck off and read the fecking thread before applying in it, which isnt allowed, as we have an application thread!

God i am back!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Yeah yeah Mr.Michael "I've never won anything in NWCM" Gormley. icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

West Ham. League Cup. First Season. icon_razz.gif

Need I say any more? icon_biggrin.gif

Alright lads

Quick update on the start to my season.

Not a great start by my high standards with a win, 2 draws and a defeat in the first 4 games although i was robbed in my only defeat by the referee who decided to send off Arca in the first 5 minutes against John icon_frown.gif. That game was always gonna be hard enough with 11 nevermind 10.

Basically i`ve started with the same team that finished the last season because i`m being patient in the transfer market. The couple of deals i`m working on ATM will blow your socks off icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

If i can pull these deals off then i`ll be happy

My results so far:

Date Opposition Ven Competition Res Attend Scorers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.8.06 Athletic Bilbao ESP H Friendly 2:1 40351 Ambrosini, van der Meyde

19.8.06 Middlesbrough H Premier Division 1:1 48266 van der Meyde

22.8.06 Coventry A Premier Division 1:1 23611 Arca

25.8.06 Feyenoord HOL N Super Cup 3:1 18455 Tsigalko, Titov, Ambrosini

10.9.06 West Ham H Premier Division 4:0 45179 Hierro 2 pens, Knight 2

13.9.06 Valencia ESP H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp H 1:0 48294 Tsigalko pen

17.9.06 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 0:1 39830

BTW well played john, looks like your the one to beat this season icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Mackem, but with my great ability to bottle it at the final moment this is unlikely icon_wink.gif

Although I have to win something, because even Mike has won more than me icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

I was loading up the game for tonight's session and checked the save file info where you can see the addictiveness rating and it says:

Remember, breathing is not optional" icon_redface.gif

All is settled, because i left icon_biggrin.gif

NWCM Sucks!!!!!

All the managers SUCK!!!!(literally for Steve icon_wink.gif )

on a serious note, i have left the BEST clan on CMO, to pursue my dream. Working in McDonalds 4-10 icon_biggrin.gif

I look forward to reading all of the updates, i am now clanless, might have to make my own little clan up, and show all you suckers up icon_biggrin.gif

C ya guys, thanks for many moons of happy gaming.

C ya in CM4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

I think I am going crazy, because last time I looked at this thread there was a big slagging match starting icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No idea what you're talking about. icon_biggrin.gif

And thanks Stew for your commitment and for being such a good laugh. icon_smile.gif

Good luck with your new job and I'll miss kicking your miserable arse. icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

I think I am going crazy, because last time I looked at this thread there was a big slagging match starting icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And thanks Stew for your commitment and for being such a good laugh. icon_smile.gif

Good luck with your new job and I'll miss kicking your miserable arse. icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blackburn 3-2 Fulham?

Nuff sed eh?

hehe icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

Good luck with your new job and I'll miss kicking your miserable arse. icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blackburn 3-2 Fulham?

Nuff sed eh?

hehe icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can any mod delete this last post please? icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gif

icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

Blackburn 3-2 Fulham?

Nuff sed eh?

hehe icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can any mod delete this last post please? icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gif

icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! the expression "egg on your face" comes to mind Mr Santos hahaha!!!!

Cheers chris also! icon_smile.gif

All is settled, because i left icon_biggrin.gif

NWCM Sucks!!!!!

All the managers SUCK!!!!(literally for Steve icon_wink.gif )

on a serious note, i have left the BEST clan on CMO, to pursue my dream. Working in McDonalds 4-10 icon_biggrin.gif

I look forward to reading all of the updates, i am now clanless, might have to make my own little clan up, and show all you suckers up icon_biggrin.gif

C ya guys, thanks for many moons of happy gaming.

CLASS! icon_wink.gif

C ya in CM4<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry guys for the short notice but tonight's session is delayed until 8.30pm coz I let dinner burn and now I'll have to cook something else. icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's another impressive fúck up icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dee:

*Tut Tut Tut* you shpuldnt do a womens job. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try to tell that to my wife. icon_biggrin.gif

Glad we have some pizza in the fridge icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dee:

*Tut Tut Tut* you shpuldnt do a womens job. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try to tell that to my wife. icon_biggrin.gif

Glad we have some pizza in the fridge icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just don't burn it icon_razz.gif

Season 6 had its kickoff and HL7's Aston Villa is leading the league. icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

Mackem and whitehart are doing well too and I'm agonizing in midtable. icon_frown.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

************************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Thursday 14th December 2006

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2006/7 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Aston Villa 16 7 2 0 19 6 6 0 1 19 9 41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd W.B.A. 16 4 0 3 12 9 8 1 0 20 5 37

3rd Sunderland 16 4 3 0 13 4 6 2 1 16 4 35

4th Sheff Wed 17 6 1 1 19 9 4 2 3 14 11 33

5th Middlesbrough 17 6 0 3 20 11 4 1 3 12 9 31

6th Arsenal 17 6 1 2 11 5 3 3 2 10 9 31

7th Blackburn 17 6 0 3 20 14 3 1 4 15 17 28

8th Fulham 17 5 1 2 17 9 3 1 5 17 15 26

9th Man Utd 16 3 2 2 11 7 4 1 4 16 13 24

10th Chelsea 17 5 2 2 17 7 1 4 3 11 15 24

11th Leeds 16 4 2 3 14 13 3 1 3 10 11 24

12th Southampton 17 5 1 2 18 9 1 4 4 9 15 23

13th Liverpool 17 6 0 3 18 16 1 1 6 9 18 22

14th Coventry 17 2 3 4 9 12 2 2 4 8 14 17

15th Tottenham 16 2 4 2 12 13 1 3 4 11 17 16

16th Man City 17 4 1 4 12 13 0 1 7 3 17 14

17th West Ham 17 3 2 4 11 13 1 0 7 6 22 14

18th Oldham 17 2 3 3 13 16 1 1 7 4 15 13

19th Crewe 17 3 2 3 14 16 0 2 7 5 19 13

20th Grimsby 17 0 2 6 9 23 0 1 8 10 34 3 </pre>

More detailed reports tomorrow. icon_cool.gif

UPDATE :

Here are my results from our session last night icon_wink.gif

21.10.06 Man Utd A Premier Division 3:2 65168 Knight, Tsigalko 2

24.10.06 Valencia ESP A Champions Cup Ph.1 1:1 54788 Knight

28.10.06 Soton H Premier Division 1:1 44906 Anelka

1.11.06 Man Utd A League Cup 3rd Rnd 1:0 51080 Knight

4.11.06 Grimsby A Premier Division 4:0 10012 van der Meyde, Knight, Hugo Viana 2

8.11.06 Celtic H Champions Cup Ph.1 1:1 48264 van der Meyde

11.11.06 Oldham H Premier Division 2:0 45686 Knight, Hugo Viana

18.11.06 W.B.A. A Premier Division 3:0 29689 Hugo Viana, van der Meyde, Anelka

21.11.06 Bayern GER H Champions Cup Ph.2 2:1 48276 Tsigalko, Riihilahti

26.11.06 Blackburn A Premier Division 1:0 33876 Knight

28.11.06 Corinthians N Intercontinental Cup 4:1 61994 Knight 2, Anelka 2

2.12.06 Chelsea H Premier Division 1:1 46753 Knight

6.12.06 Brøndby DEN A Champions Cup Ph.2 1:2 20022 Ambrosini

9.12.06 Arsenal A Premier Division 1:0 38381 van der Meyde

13.12.06 Southampton A League Cup 4th Rnd 0:0 16629

Things are running along smoothly at the minute with Mike`s Villa setting the pace. We are just hanging on to his coat tails at the minute hoping he runs out of steam icon_biggrin.gif

My big news was Anelka coming to the best team in NWCM for a snip at £30,000,000 icon_eek.gif He has started like a house on fire and hasn`t given me any problems yet even though i`ve pulled him off a couple of times ( pardon the expression ) in fact he said to me at training the other day "can i just say your the best manager i`ve played for and this is definately the best team in the Premier league, i would never have signed for the likes of Villa, Sheff Wed or Fulham sacre bleu!! " icon_wink.gif

Leon Knight is proving to be as good as Anelka. A real shock as i thought i would have been a Tsigalko Anelka partnership but Knight has made it impossible to drop him.

Arca is on his way to Real for 30m icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif It was just too much money to turn down and i`m sorry to see him go, however i`ve already earmarked a couple of left-sided players i`m interested in icon_biggrin.gif

OTHER MANAGERS :

Mike is finally fulfillng his potential and i think its going to be tough to catch hi icon_frown.gif but me and john are going to have a good go with nuno fighting mid-table mediocrity icon_razz.gif

John started great but has trailed away a bit. Probably because Cudicini, who he relies on too much icon_razz.gif, is too old and can`t hack it any more. However i think he will be in the shake-up for the title come the end of the seaason icon_biggrin.gif

Nuno. Well what can i say. He has now signed just about everyone in Champ man and still cant seem to get the right formula. I`d hate to see his wage bill. I bet Al Fayed hasn`t got any money left, he`ll end up having to move to Portugal, next to Nuno`s shack icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Knackered after all that so i`ll see you all on Thursday icon_cool.gif

UPDATE :

Here are my results from our session last night icon_wink.gif

21.10.06 Man Utd A Premier Division 3:2 65168 Knight, Tsigalko 2

24.10.06 Valencia ESP A Champions Cup Ph.1 1:1 54788 Knight

28.10.06 Soton H Premier Division 1:1 44906 Anelka

1.11.06 Man Utd A League Cup 3rd Rnd 1:0 51080 Knight

4.11.06 Grimsby A Premier Division 4:0 10012 van der Meyde, Knight, Hugo Viana 2

8.11.06 Celtic H Champions Cup Ph.1 1:1 48264 van der Meyde

11.11.06 Oldham H Premier Division 2:0 45686 Knight, Hugo Viana

18.11.06 W.B.A. A Premier Division 3:0 29689 Hugo Viana, van der Meyde, Anelka

21.11.06 Bayern GER H Champions Cup Ph.2 2:1 48276 Tsigalko, Riihilahti

26.11.06 Blackburn A Premier Division 1:0 33876 Knight

28.11.06 Corinthians N Intercontinental Cup 4:1 61994 Knight 2, Anelka 2

2.12.06 Chelsea H Premier Division 1:1 46753 Knight

6.12.06 Brøndby DEN A Champions Cup Ph.2 1:2 20022 Ambrosini

9.12.06 Arsenal A Premier Division 1:0 38381 van der Meyde

13.12.06 Southampton A League Cup 4th Rnd 0:0 16629

Things are running along smoothly at the minute with Mike`s Villa setting the pace. We are just hanging on to his coat tails at the minute hoping he runs out of steam icon_biggrin.gif

My big news was Anelka coming to the best team in NWCM for a snip at £30,000,000 icon_eek.gif He has started like a house on fire and hasn`t given me any problems yet even though i`ve pulled him off a couple of times ( pardon the expression ) in fact he said to me at training the other day "can i just say your the best manager i`ve played for and this is definately the best team in the Premier league, i would never have signed for the likes of Villa, Sheff Wed or Fulham sacre bleu!! " icon_wink.gif

Leon Knight is proving to be as good as Anelka. A real shock as i thought i would have been a Tsigalko Anelka partnership but Knight has made it impossible to drop him.

Arca is on his way to Real for 30m icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif It was just too much money to turn down and i`m sorry to see him go, however i`ve already earmarked a couple of left-sided players i`m interested in icon_biggrin.gif

OTHER MANAGERS :

Mike is finally fulfillng his potential and i think its going to be tough to catch hi icon_frown.gif but me and john are going to have a good go with nuno fighting mid-table mediocrity icon_razz.gif

John started great but has trailed away a bit. Probably because Cudicini, who he relies on too much icon_razz.gif, is too old and can`t hack it any more. However i think he will be in the shake-up for the title come the end of the seaason icon_biggrin.gif

Nuno. Well what can i say. He has now signed just about everyone in Champ man and still cant seem to get the right formula. I`d hate to see his wage bill. I bet Al Fayed hasn`t got any money left, he`ll end up having to move to Portugal, next to Nuno`s shack icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Knackered after all that so i`ll see you all on Thursday icon_cool.gif

Aston Villa Update

I'm as surprised as anyone else about my teams fortunes but I must say that I knew my team could be successful. There is a long way to go yet this season but I do believe it will be hard for other teams to catch me. I'm 4 points clear of second place W.B.A and i'm very pleased with that considering that they're the best team in the EPL by far.

Here's a game by game report of the last session icon_smile.gif

21.10.06 Coventry H Premier Division 1:1 42780 Andrews

</pre>

We started off with a 1-1 draw to Coventry. Marvin Andrews got the opener from an inswinging corner but it wasn't to be our day. Theri GK played a blinder and they scored with their only shot on target. A win would've really helped in this match.

25.10.06 Watford A League Cup 3rd Rnd 2:1 11133 Paterson, Tainio

</pre>

Watford away from home in the League Cup wasn't that big a match TBH. I didn't really care who won but it was nice to go through. We taken a 2 goal lead through Paterson and Tainio but let in a soft concolation goal in the last 15 minutes.

28.10.06 Middlesbrough A Premier Division 4:0 35290 Rommedahl, Toni, Ljungberg, Balaban

</pre>

We were away from home to 3rd placed Middlesbrough. We were second and this match would really prove how serious we were in our bid for the title. At half time we were 3-0 up and cruising thanks to Rommedahl, Toni and Ljungberg. Joe Cole was sent off moments after the third went in. Onto the second half and we continued to dominate and socred our 4th through Bosko Balaban. Tainio was sent off with 5 minutes remaining icon_mad.gif

5.11.06 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 4:2 39837 Balaban, Tainio, Toni, Ljungberg

</pre>

Playing Middlesbrough away was bad enough, but travelling away to John's Wednesday didn't exactly fill me full of joy. We started off brightly though with a 17th minute opener curtesy of Bosko Balaban. However, after 19 minutes Cherno Samba had equalised and "Wednesday turn on the style!" Oh fúck I thought to myself, had I made them angry? John's Wednesday dominated for a while before Teemu Tainio edged us in front, shortly after Luca Toni put as two goals clear and I was genuinely delighted. In the second half Freddie Ljungberg gace us a 4th to wrap up the match. Wednesday did get the goal their posession deserved though and scored a second to make it 4-2 Full Time.

8.11.06 Wolves A League Cup 4th Rnd 3:2 25223 Tainio, Parker, Afonso

</pre>

I was reconnecting for this match so I don't really know what happened icon_redface.gif

11.11.06 West Ham H Premier Division 3:0 40029 Inamoto, Maloney, Toni

</pre>

West Ham are always a tough team to face (because of me icon_cool.gif) but we walked all over the top of them this time. Inamoto smashed in a 25 yard Free Kick, Maloney ran through their whole back line before placing it into the top corner and TOni scored a bullet header. 3-0 icon_cool.gif

18.11.06 Blackburn H Premier Division 3:2 40561 Tainio, Balaban, Ljungberg

</pre>

Then came Blackburn, my hardest match of the session by far. I was extrmely nervous beforehand but the nerves subsided a bit when Tainio scored the opener. However, within minutes Blackburn were on level terms. Up stepped Bosko Balaban to make it 2-1. With 10 minutes to go though never say die *******s cunts Blackburn equalised and left me cursing my monitor. However, former Fulham star Ljungberg popped up for a rebound and had me literally screaming at my monitor in delight. A true mark of champions is too play shít and win, I hope its the same for my team.

25.11.06 Crewe H Premier Division 3:0 39316 Toni, Balaban 2 (1 pen)

</pre>

This was the last match I played of the session and we won it quite easily. Crewe were hardly in the game and it was only heroics from their GK that stopped us winning by more.

29.11.06 Oldham H League Cup Qtr Final 2:1 39334 Andrews, Lauchlan

</pre>

Winning a League Cup Qtr Final is always a great thing, especially in NWCM because I would like to add to my píssy 45 points in the clan icon_mad.gif

9.12.06 Fulham H Premier Division 3:2 38305 Ljungberg 2, Balaban

</pre>

A match full of delightful irony i'm sure. Nuno cancelled the transfer of Bosko Balaban on the bosman because he felt that Blaban "wasn't good enough for Fulham icon_redface.gif". He also sold me Ljungberg for £8m. Two big mistakes I think Mr. Santos icon_biggrin.gif

This was definately themost enjoyable session i've ever played on NWCM. It was fast paced, I was winning ( icon_eek.gif) and it generally went very well indeed.

Steve: His Sunderland team is a bit hot and cold, they're going strong in the CL however and I wouldn't think of writing him off for it. The LEague is also a possibility.

John: Not playing to potnetial but is still in the running and i'm confident he'll get at least a CL spot.

Nuno: Going quite well in the CL but he's been a bit crap in the league. Still, the season is still young and he could easily pull himself out of the rut.

See you all Thursday icon_smile.gif

Aston Villa Update

I'm as surprised as anyone else about my teams fortunes but I must say that I knew my team _could_ be successful. There is a long way to go yet this season but I do believe it will be hard for other teams to catch me. I'm 4 points clear of second place W.B.A and i'm very pleased with that considering that they're the best team in the EPL by far.

21.10.06 Coventry H Premier Division 1:1 42780 Andrews

</pre>

We started off with a 1-1 draw to Coventry. Marvin Andrews got the opener from an inswinging corner but it wasn't to be our day. Their GK played a blinder and they scored with their only shot on target. A win would've really helped in this match.

25.10.06 Watford A League Cup 3rd Rnd 2:1 11133 Paterson, Tainio

</pre>

Watford away from home in the League Cup wasn't that big a match TBH. I didn't really care who won but it was nice to go through. We taken a 2 goal lead through Paterson and Tainio but let in a soft concolation goal in the last 15 minutes.

28.10.06 Middlesbrough A Premier Division 4:0 35290 Rommedahl, Toni, Ljungberg, Balaban

</pre>

We were away from home to 3rd placed Middlesbrough. We were second and this match would really prove how serious we were in our bid for the title. At half time we were 3-0 up and cruising thanks to Rommedahl, Toni and Ljungberg. Joe Cole was sent off moments after the third went in. Onto the second half and we continued to dominate and socred our 4th through Bosko Balaban. Tainio was sent off with 5 minutes remaining icon_mad.gif

5.11.06 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 4:2 39837 Balaban, Tainio, Toni, Ljungberg

</pre>

Playing Middlesbrough away was bad enough, but travelling away to John's Wednesday didn't exactly fill me full of joy. We started off brightly though with a 17th minute opener curtesy of Bosko Balaban. However, after 19 minutes Cherno Samba had equalised and "Wednesday turn on the style!" Oh fúck I thought to myself, had I made them angry? John's Wednesday dominated for a while before Teemu Tainio edged us in front, shortly after Luca Toni put as two goals clear and I was genuinely delighted. In the second half Freddie Ljungberg gace us a 4th to wrap up the match. Wednesday did get the goal their posession deserved though and scored a second to make it 4-2 Full Time.

8.11.06 Wolves A League Cup 4th Rnd 3:2 25223 Tainio, Parker, Afonso

</pre>

I was reconnecting for this match so I don't really know what happened icon_redface.gif

11.11.06 West Ham H Premier Division 3:0 40029 Inamoto, Maloney, Toni

</pre>

West Ham are always a tough team to face (because of me icon_cool.gif) but we walked all over the top of them this time. Inamoto smashed in a 25 yard Free Kick, Maloney ran through their whole back line before placing it into the top corner and TOni scored a bullet header. 3-0 icon_cool.gif

18.11.06 Blackburn H Premier Division 3:2 40561 Tainio, Balaban, Ljungberg

</pre>

Then came Blackburn, my hardest match of the session by far. I was extrmely nervous beforehand but the nerves subsided a bit when Tainio scored the opener. However, within minutes Blackburn were on level terms. Up stepped Bosko Balaban to make it 2-1. With 10 minutes to go though never say die bástard cunts Blackburn equalised and left me cursing my monitor. However, former Fulham star Ljungberg popped up for a rebound and had me literally screaming at my monitor in delight. A true mark of champions is too play shít and win, I hope its the same for my team.

25.11.06 Crewe H Premier Division 3:0 39316 Toni, Balaban 2 (1 pen)

</pre>

This was the last match I played of the session and we won it quite easily. Crewe were hardly in the game and it was only heroics from their GK that stopped us winning by more.

29.11.06 Oldham H League Cup Qtr Final 2:1 39334 Andrews, Lauchlan

</pre>

Winning a League Cup Qtr Final is always a great thing, especially in NWCM because I would like to add to my píssy 45 points in the clan icon_mad.gif

9.12.06 Fulham H Premier Division 3:2 38305 Ljungberg 2, Balaban

</pre>

A match full of delightful irony i'm sure. Nuno cancelled the transfer of Bosko Balaban on the bosman because he felt that Blaban "wasn't good enough for Fulham icon_redface.gif". He also sold me Ljungberg for £8m. Two big mistakes I think Mr. Santos icon_biggrin.gif

This was definately themost enjoyable session i've ever played on NWCM. It was fast paced, I was winning ( icon_eek.gif) and it generally went very well indeed.

Steve: His Sunderland team is a bit hot and cold, they're going strong in the CL however and I wouldn't think of writing him off for it. The LEague is also a possibility.

John: Not playing to potnetial but is still in the running and i'm confident he'll get at least a CL spot.

Nuno:[/i Going quite well in the CL but he's been a bit crap in the league. Still, the season is still young and he could easily pull himself out of the rut.

Hopefully i've sorted out all the pfúcking code icon_mad.gif

Aston Villa Update

I'm as surprised as anyone else about my teams fortunes but I must say that I knew my team _could_ be successful. There is a long way to go yet this season but I do believe it will be hard for other teams to catch me. I'm 4 points clear of second place W.B.A and i'm very pleased with that considering that they're the best team in the EPL by far.

We started off with a 1-1 draw to Coventry. Marvin Andrews got the opener from an inswinging corner but it wasn't to be our day. Their GK played a blinder and they scored with their only shot on target. A win would've really helped in this match.

I was reconnecting for this match so I don't really know what happened. Wolves away in the League Cup 4th round and we won 3-2

West Ham are always a tough team to face (because of me icon_cool.gif) but we walked all over the top of them this time. Inamoto smashed in a 25 yard Free Kick, Maloney ran through their whole back line before placing it into the top corner and Toni scored a bullet header. 3-0 icon_cool.gif

Then came Blackburn, my hardest match of the session by far. I was extrmely nervous beforehand but the nerves subsided a bit when Tainio scored the opener. However, within minutes Blackburn were on level terms. Up stepped Bosko Balaban to make it 2-1. With 10 minutes to go though never say die bástard c_u_nts Blackburn equalised and left me cursing my monitor. However, former Fulham star Ljungberg popped up for a rebound and had me literally screaming at my monitor in delight. A true mark of champions is too play shít and win, I hope its the same for my team.

This was the last match I played of the session and we won it quite easily. Crewe were hardly in the game and it was only heroics from their GK that stopped us winning by more. 3-0 thanks to Balaban (2) and Toni.

Winning a League Cup Qtr Final is always a great thing, especially in NWCM because I would like to add to my píssy 45 points in the clan icon_mad.gif 2-1 Full Time over Oldham. Goals came from Andrews and Lauchlan.

A match full of delightful irony i'm sure. Nuno cancelled the transfer of Bosko Balaban on the bosman because he felt that Blaban "wasn't good enough for Fulham icon_redface.gif". He also sold me Ljungberg for £8m. Two big mistakes I think Mr. Santos icon_biggrin.gif Aston Villa 3 - 2 Fulham (Ljungberg (2) Balaban)

Nuno: Going quite well in the CL but he's been a bit crap in the league. Still, the season is still young and he could easily pull himself out of the rut.

Last shot and if it doesn't work then fúck it all icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

Did you really have to make 3 updates on the same session, Mike? icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gificon_confused.gif

Weird to see Villa top btw, wtf is happening here icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jone, it's because, the better players in NWCM have left, me and you icon_wink.gif, which left the **** of NWCM, hehe icon_smile.gif

Might pop in tonight for a slagging contest tonight icon_smile.gif.

Good to see MY Blackburn team beating Aston Villa, anychance of the odd table being shown each week please icon_smile.gif just for me icon_biggrin.gif

Great post's Mike, looks like MY Rovers side beat you 3-2, three times (some things never change, hehe icon_razz.gif )

Good luck on finding new, dedicated players, and remeber, do NOT rush into getting players, take your time, as we all know what happened last time. And its for the good of this brilliant game. icon_smile.gif

Thanx, and continue this superb game, and keep making the thread longer than it should be with the double treble and (if Mike wants a record) Quadrouple posts icon_wink.gif .

Stewy icon_biggrin.gif

Archived