What do people reakon is the best training schedule

Hello all,

I'm about to start my forth season with afc wimbledon am in league 2 finished 8 a point outside the playoffs last year. Usually in the past i've just left the training alone apart from trying to improve the coaches but last season had a go myself, however if did cause some problems. All areas i set up defence, midfield and attack had the same overall intensity, however my strikers kept dropping like flys. No joke i reakon over the course of the season i had at least a minor striker injury every other game. At one stage i had 9 strikers in my first team, 3 of which were on loan and only 1 was available! Am wondering what people's thoughts are on training? and if there are schedules to download, which is the best?

Cheers

Pete

I use Tug's and I'm very happy with it. Very good results. I also try to have top coaches in every category and top level training premises.

I also use tutoring a lot. It helps improve the youngsters. All my better players are always tutoring someone. I don't give them a single second of rest. :)

Archived