Is anyone having problems with their strikers even shooting?

I had a great set of 4-4-2 tactics working before the patch and now all of a sudden my players have turned into Sunday League players!They boot the ball upfield even though they are all on short passing and my strikers don't even record any shots!'m not quite sure what is going on because even the bottom team in the league is thrashing me.My Basingstoke team is in 4th in the Championship and Coventry just came to my place and had 31 shots!!!Baffling

is anyone else having problems with their strikers since the new patch?

no problems here.. maybe you should tweak your training??? Or consider changing some player instructions on the forwards,, like making them run with ball or be more attacking.. etc.. etc.. or possibly its the defence that nees changing.. dont know unless you be more specific :p

Yeah maybe it could be the training.But it's almost like my players are scared to shoot.I have both my Target Man training and normal strikers on Intensive Shooting.It could be that my strikers are not getting into the position to shoot in the first place.

I also find that my forwards score a lot more since patch 9.03, if you are having problems with your forwards scoring try signing some fast stikers with high dribbling, pace etc attributes, set them to run with the ball, and that should produce goals.

I also find that my forwards score a lot more since patch 9.03, if you are having problems with your forwards scoring try signing some fast stikers with high dribbling, pace etc attributes, set them to run with the ball, and that should produce goals.

i dont think the pace is important... i use del piero, pace only 10.... 20 gol in 26 match :)

Archived