Advice training these youth stars please.

I have these three youngsters and was hoping someone could give me advice on how to get the best from them.

Do I play them regular or a little or loan them out, what type of training routine (I usually personalize each players training)

A little background : I started with a made up team in the English League Two. After three successive promotions I'm now in my second season in the Premier League. My training facilities are now rated as Top training facilities and State of the art Youth facilities with youth academy. I have plenty of highly rated coaches and all training is rated seven stars.

Ferreira has just come to the club from Brazil, only 18 years old regarded by my assistant as having the potential to be one of the best players at the club. I found him when he was 16 and promptly offered him deal.

Peter Klein has been with me for one full season now and is rated as having the potential to be a quality player.

Sean Foster has just come from my youth academy and was described as one of the best players of his generation.

ferreira age18.jpg

Peter%20Klein%20age18.jpg

Sean%20Foster%20age16.jpg

Thanks for any advice.

Archived