Learn new preferred move?

Here is an example.

High finishing, composure, first touch, technique.

Refuses to learn lob keeper.

delafuente.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture, but its been rehashed a number of times.

Finishing:16

First Touch:15

Technique:16

Composure:18

I haven't used it/ tried to use it excessively. I asked about 3 players over the course of the year. none accepted, so I saved it, asked everyone in my team to learn something that seemed the most logical and not one player in my entire squad thought it was a good idea,

I wouldn't give him likes to lob keeper tbh.

Lob keeper depends alot on first touch imo, and his best ability is his finishing.

I would recommend place shots or shoots with power if you love to see a power shot.

He looks a very good youngster, hope he develops well for you. :)

Looking at that screenshot i see his determination is 6. In the past anyone below 10 in that attribute is essentially not bothered about improving. I've noticed it's these players who are also the ones who struggle in training and are always report by my asst manager.

Looking at that screenshot i see his determination is 6. In the past anyone below 10 in that attribute is essentially not bothered about improving. I've noticed it's these players who are also the ones who struggle in training and are always report by my asst manager.

yeah I understand what you are saying, low determination would mean less willingness to improve, although he almost always is commended by my ass. manager for peforming well in training.

I hope he does develop well for me, I picked him up on a free, and he has already come on leaps and bounds :)

Archived