Englandian FA Database (Fantasy Country for FM2008 Replacing England)

Shaun of Leeds

Englandian FA Database

For FM2008

Replacing the english leagues, whilst not deleting any of the english teams.

Where is it set?

The Nation of Englandia

Location: Left of Ireland, officially part of the British Isles

Population: 112 Million

Size: About twice the size of Britain

Languages & Cultures: English, German & Icelandic (Meant to be a Scandinavian Englandian hybrid)

Sporting Strengths: Football, Motorsport, Winter Sports.

State of Development: Developed (Part of the EU)

Economic Strength: Best in europe

Climate:

Northern Mainland - Warm Summers, Cold Winters (With occasional snowfall)

Southern Mainland - Warm Summers, Cool Winters

Southern Atlantic Islands - Warm Summers, Cold Winters

Northern Atlantic Islands - Cool Summers, Cold Winters (A Fair Amount of Snow)

What is their Football Like?

Englandian Football Assosciation (EFA)

Comparative (With other nations): A very high quality of football perhaps the best in the world.

Number of Divisions:

Four EFA Professional Leagues

Premiership

Division One

Division Two

Division Three

Lower Classification Leagues LCL (Non-League)

Division Four

Division Five South/North (Yet to have Englandian teams implemented, Normally the Blue square regional divisions)

Important Note!

When selecting the english leagues choose the minimum playable league to Division Three, so that you won't come across any english teams getting into the league system.

Many Special Thanks also to the creator of the Free Agents DB.

Update:

I Reverted back to an earlier version and made some important edits, so far after simulating at least ten seasons i have yet to come across any game threatening problems. :)

Thanks, just hope that there are still a few guys playing FM2008 hehe, every day i am adding one or two bits and pieces to help spice this up, for example, all the englandian players you see in one of those screenshots start off as free agents, and are all highly rated players at their peak, however im also going to add a barrage of lower rating players into the game, as to help fill the nation with its own nationality of players, one problem that seems to be ever present however is the absolute chronic crappyness of the national team, despite possessing extremely talented players they seem to lose every match, just wondering if people could help me with that, i replaced Great Britain with Englandia, and ofcourse swapped the TLA with england's, so i assumed it should work fine, but the national team problem is a bit strange to say the least, and it's interesting that all the regen's tend to max out at a potential rating of around the 150's thus it could harm the enjoyment of the game in the future, other than that though the country works fantastically.

Archived