biggest club decline

Whilst playing football manager 2007 - in 2013 barca got relegated from La Liga to Liga BBVA, then 2014 relegated down to Liga B2 where they missed promotion through play offs for 2 seasons running in 2017 they got promoted back up, only to be relegated down again in 2018.

Ronaldinho and Xavi were still playing for them in Ligue B2 in like 2016 both around 40. However Barca were still 11th most valuable club in the same season!! But eventually they did lose almost all their value, but then i got FM09 before i got to witness them go into obscurity.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

No i was a variety of clubs - starting unemployed - gained promotion to the french 1st league, then left them at the end of the season but struggled to find a job,

so ended up at Rayo Majahodhado or something like that, avoided relegation,

left at the end of the season to go to Gateshead for a month, losing in the play off final,

left them to save Vincenza from relegation with 2 games left in the season/ promoted next season/avoided relegation next season

got england job

left Vincenz midway through my 4th season with them to go to newcastle - saved them from relegation and won FA cup

Left at the end of the season for Arsenal - won Premier League and Champions League/ then got sacked halfway through next season worst run of form i have ever had

Got Liverpool job and built them up (got sacked from England) winning multiple trophies

Archived