Ched Evans

giantjames

Hi all,

Man City manager in 2nd season. In my first season, Ched Evans scored a ton of goals in my reserve team and is getting good reports from my coaches. I was just wondering if anyone has played the game long enough to see if he actually makes something of it. Obviously, I'm aware that it will be how I bring him up as to how well he will do but at least some indication will help as some offers are starting to come in for him.

Thanks

Well ive bought him for Swansea in the first season, and hes got 25 goals 2/3 into the season , obvisly im in the championship , which wont give you too much help , but if he improves a bit more which he probally will i think he could get a good amount in the prem, probally around 10, so from my experience yes!

All that he'll be is a decent Premier League Striker, but nothing more, and often nothing less.

Because of injury problems and not bringing in a striker in the first season i started to give Evans a run out. In the first season he got me 22 goals in 38 appearances and was my highest scorer. Because of this i didnt bring in a striker in season 2 and currently at the moment he is leading scorer in the premiership with 19 goals in 28 games!

His overall rating is also at 7.18:thup:

His value has also risen to £7.5 Mil and im nearing the end of the second season.

My overall verdict is that he is the type of player who needs to play regular footie to improve. If you have to many strikers loan him out to a decent team;)

Because of injury problems and not bringing in a striker in the first season i started to give Evans a run out. In the first season he got me 22 goals in 38 appearances and was my highest scorer. Because of this i didnt bring in a striker in season 2 and currently at the moment he is leading scorer in the premiership with 19 goals in 28 games!

His overall rating is also at 7.18:thup:

His value has also risen to £7.5 Mil and im nearing the end of the second season.

My overall verdict is that he is the type of player who needs to play regular footie to improve. If you have to many strikers loan him out to a decent team;)

I brought him in to Millwall.

year one, had 34 league goals

in championship league, had 22 league goals

first year in the Premier League, had 29 league goals.

Couldn't have won either promotion or stayed up without him

Archived