Help with my Moroccan League project

IWWROCKS

Hey people. I'm currently trying to make a working Moroccan league for FM 09. Now the best way I thought of doing this is swapping with the South African league that is in the game, and the right continent. The premier leagues of each country have 16 teams so it works well. I swapped them, changing the nationality of each league. Then the clubs had the nationallities swapped, so I changed moroccan clubs back to morocco, and south african clubs back to south african. Loaded up a test game and it loaded fine, but I didn't test any further. I wanted to sort out the lower divisions and cups.

This is where things seem to have gone wrong. I did exactly the same thing with the lower divisions. I swapped the moroccan clubs with the south african, changed the nationallity of the leagues, and changed back the nationallity of the clubs. I renamed all the competitions (aswell as the cup), and for the Premier league I checked to make sure that "final" posotions were right from last season. None clashed. I did change it so I had the real champions from last season but I triple checked and none of it clashed. I start up a game, but now I get a crash dump. What went wrong?

Archived