Mightyowl28 FMH challenges...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mightyowl,

love the fc united challenge but ive noticed a problem, theres 21 teams in the pemiership on the game im playing, its working fime apart from that.

Ive won every game 25 in total, into fourth round of FA cupscored an unbelievable 115 goals conceeded just 7.

Using jambos tactics which seem to work perfect in the conference, would recommend Wallwork to play in centre of 3 CM in this formation for this league. Hes scored 17 goals so far. Im only up to January in my first season.

i think i deleted a team by accident, not sure who though.

I went the whole season wundefeated won every game, which meant i won the conference, fa trophy and fa cup. Scored a remarkable 227 goals conceeded just 16. Wallwork got 52 goals some how. But heres the best bit, just about to complete the season ready for division 2 and the game crashes and becomes corrupt. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, all my hard work gone. Trying again now though.

Thought of one or two players you could send to FC United as i seen they have all played for Man Utd before, how about, Pilkington, Kasper Schmeichel(Instead of his dad), Stam

Guest apoel4europe

hey mightyowl i loved ur sheffield challenge but would love it if u could make me a challenge with my fave team plz?? icon_frown.gif

im also in the middle of designig challenges for,

Leeds, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Sunderland, Tottenham, Crystal Palace, Man.City, West Ham and Notts Forest.

If anybody is intrested let me know that you want them and ill complete them.

all changes done.

Ive got them in 2 formats, the changes on their own and the changes with mightowls transfer update.

If anyone is intrested please let me know.

Also looking into to doing the same for Ipswich,Everton, Charlton.

If theres any team anyone else would like doing let me know and ill look into it.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

ive done numerous challenges but im currently off line, using someones elses internet to post so im unable to upload any challenges. Ive now got challeneges for:

Everton, Middlesbrough,watford,millwall,crewe,ipswich, coventry, villa,wba, fulham, leicester, blackburn, arsenal, chelsea, liverpool, derby, sunderland, newcastle, man city, tottenham plus one or two others i cant remember.

Anyone intrested?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeovil will be extremly tough for me as i dont know any current players let alone former players to do the challenge with.

PJ i will look into it, it shouldnt be a problem though.

challeneg done on paper just need to put it through the editor.

The challenge is a team of former players who start of in the conference and work their way to the top.

Do you want them to be called a particular name?

Archived