Hopeless at tactics

I'm just awful at tactics:(. In the older games you could get away with limited knowledge of tactics but for the last couple of years its much more difficult. Its really spoiling my enjoyment of the game i find myself guessing tactics before each match and hoping for the best. It just seems too complicated with all the sliders and options. I don't enjoy the games as much as i did because of the tactics,i've read the guides but they're seems to be too much to think about.

I've thought about using other people tactics but it just feels like i'd be cheating my way to success:confused:

I'm just awful at tactics:(. In the older games you could get away with limited knowledge of tactics but for the last couple of years its much more difficult. Its really spoiling my enjoyment of the game i find myself guessing tactics before each match and hoping for the best. It just seems too complicated with all the sliders and options. I don't enjoy the games as much as i did because of the tactics,i've read the guides but they're seems to be too much to think about.

I've thought about using other people tactics but it just feels like i'd be cheating my way to success:confused:

you gotta love a download of other peoples tactics i dont see it as cheating, there were a few really unreleastic ones in previous versions with arrows all over the place, i used to stay away from those ones tho.

main reason is tho i only play fm when doing a network game with a m8 and with work and other games havent got loads of time to work out my own tactics etc. just grab one and tweak it a little bit if the player instructions dont look right for the player in that position.

Crazy tactics full of arrows are no more present in the game fortunately, you could find some good tactics around, my advice is to try some of them to understand how they work and then start to build one by your own.

Nothing is impossible mate!

Archived