anybody knows from where to get a mega pack with player pics?

thempesth

like the title says, i searched only the first page of the skinning thread, but seen no posts/threads that could pinpoint me into the desired destination...i would like to know if there is someone that made a pack with almost all player pics...i have taken a skin, the logo mega pack and the logo pack for my countrie's first/second league...and now, all i will need will be a pack with the other players(some already are there, as everyone knows, the player pics given by the game)but i would like to have the rest of them too :)...anyone with an answer?:)

like the title says, i searched only the first page of the skinning thread, but seen no posts/threads that could pinpoint me into the desired destination...i would like to know if there is someone that made a pack with almost all player pics...i have taken a skin, the logo mega pack and the logo pack for my countrie's first/second league...and now, all i will need will be a pack with the other players(some already are there, as everyone knows, the player pics given by the game)but i would like to have the rest of them too :)...anyone with an answer?:)

have you got a stadium pack as i can't find one

nope, havent got that, cause i do not need one:)...but i saw a thread that had a stadium pack...ill give you the link in 1 minute...

cheers.

As for your facepacks go to fm-base.co.uk & you will find facepacks in there

Archived