Downloaded some kits. Only the 'unlicensed' kits (e.g Chelsea) show

pcmeister

I downloaded some of the FMG'09 kits for England, Spain, Russia (the list goes on) but having unticked 'use skin cache' and ticked 'always reload skin on confirm', come off the game and back on, I see that only teams which did not have kits before (e.g Chelsea) have the new kits but teams like Leicester have the kits that came with the game, even though I want the new ones to be there. Does anyone know what to do to get all the new kits showing?

Not really sure mate but I'd like to think that deleting the default kits might do the trick. No idea how to delete the default kits though, because I have no idea where the default kits are placed. Btw The default kits look fine to me, why change them ?

Not really sure mate but I'd like to think that deleting the default kits might do the trick. No idea how to delete the default kits though, because I have no idea where the default kits are placed. Btw The default kits look fine to me, why change them ?

They look a bit tacky in comparison to these FMG'09 kits (I think that this is their name)

Archived