Are the Israeli leagues fixed in fm24?

In the previous version the Israeli league was completely broken. Mainly due to these factors across both leagues:

• A transfer rule which states "Upon expiry of their contracts, players above the age of 21 will be assigned a minimum fee release clause (decided by a committee) if negotiations between two teams break down over their transfer."
  • Clubs would not often release players when their contract expires, even if they ask to leave.
  • Only registered players are eligible to play in the league.

This led to many clubs having important players move onto a rolling month to month contract, on the same pay, while not playing a single game for the rest of their career (if their club decided not to release them, which was most of the time). After 2 years every club in the leagues had ineligible players taking up significant wages. This broke the economy of the lower national league especially, and made me stop playing.

Does anyone know if this has been fixed in FM24?

Take a look at this club, this is the start of the 3rd season from my previous save, some of these players hadn't played a single game of the prior season either. Completely broken. 

If I know this has been fixed then I will gladly part with my money for the next version. 

Nazareth.PNG

Here is Alfa Diane from this team. As you can see he wasn't able to play a single league game last season, is not eligible to play this season either, and with the AI refusing to release him it looks like he'll be spending the rest of his life at this club playing cup games and friendlies.

I wonder if I should sim several years ahead for the rest of this beloved save and see how bad it gets.

Nazareth2.PNG