Fm24 Stadium Seating help

Hello all,

How do you get your Board to expand seating stadium I have an 11300 Capacity out of 14000 Stadium but only 5000 is seated. Currently in Prem League and can only have 1/2  a Stadium full due to seating regulations.

Other then buying editor and get Stadium to all seater ( while taking couple of mill out of finances to make it fair. Is it possible to get the rest if the ground seated. I know in passed games the board installed all seater stadium can they do it in this version?

Regards

Chris

13 hours ago, chrismonc87 said:

Hello all,

How do you get your Board to expand seating stadium I have an 11300 Capacity out of 14000 Stadium but only 5000 is seated. Currently in Prem League and can only have 1/2  a Stadium full due to seating regulations.

Other then buying editor and get Stadium to all seater ( while taking couple of mill out of finances to make it fair. Is it possible to get the rest if the ground seated. I know in passed games the board installed all seater stadium can they do it in this version?

Regards

Chris

As kings Lynn we had a 7500 stadium with only a few seats then the board built a 5000 all seater. Perhaps your board will also build a smaller stadium but with full seating.