Notification when a certain job becomes available?

Morning all,

Is there any way to be notified when a certain job becomes available on the PC/Laptop version of the game? I am waiting for a certain job to become available and I've missed it the last 2 times, even though I am following the club. It would be great to get some sort of pop up or highlights message in the inbox you can respond to to apply for the job etc. It would also be good if you decide to resign from a role and are holidaying the save until the job pops up. I think this would be a really handy feature.

On 16/04/2024 at 17:47, Glassy said:

Morning all,

Is there any way to be notified when a certain job becomes available on the PC/Laptop version of the game? I am waiting for a certain job to become available and I've missed it the last 2 times, even though I am following the club. It would be great to get some sort of pop up or highlights message in the inbox you can respond to to apply for the job etc. It would also be good if you decide to resign from a role and are holidaying the save until the job pops up. I think this would be a really handy feature.

+1 on this. You should be able to create a job shortlist which comes up as an urgent inbox item that requires forced acknowledgement. This would be great for journeyman saves versus currently keeping constant eyes on the available jobs list (which admittedly can be limited to certain leagues, but this can still mean a large list depending on leagues loaded etc).

Currently I ensure I "follow" the preferred next job clubs, but all this will do is create media articles in your feed, which can still be missed. I too have missed huge jobs because I haven't seen an article or have missed the job pop up in my available jobs list on my home screen.

On 23/04/2024 at 02:36, KaizenFM said:

+1 on this. You should be able to create a job shortlist which comes up as an urgent inbox item that requires forced acknowledgement. This would be great for journeyman saves versus currently keeping constant eyes on the available jobs list (which admittedly can be limited to certain leagues, but this can still mean a large list depending on leagues loaded etc).

Currently I ensure I "follow" the preferred next job clubs, but all this will do is create media articles in your feed, which can still be missed. I too have missed huge jobs because I haven't seen an article or have missed the job pop up in my available jobs list on my home screen.

Surprised no response to this. It would be a superb addition. You can go to a club and tick a box that says "Alert when managers job becomes available" and you get a pop up you need to click ok on or "apply for job" button. The amount of times I've missed a job because I've not noticed the manager was sacked.

Maybe this feature can be extended to have a "Automatically apply for job when available" 

In-game, it can be seen as your personal assistant/agent applying for the job for you while you were holidaying

Edited by boey