History line graph does not match the position

Hello! I've been working on a Cambodian database and the current layout of their top-tier league is that every team plays each other three times, when that's done the top 4 teams plays in a round-robin, playing each other twice. The regular stage stats and point is transferred to the championship round. What's been bothering me is that when a team ends up 2nd in the championship round, the point on the graph is a quarter down vertically, third place is two quarters down, and fourth place is all the way in the bottom, making it look like they came last in the entire league when they actually made the championship round. Any idea how I can make the game recognize that it is still supposed to count in all the ten teams in the overall season (regular and championship) when ranking the championship teams in the line graph?

fm-history2.jpg.5d9d2e6b3ab8f83ccf2557b970e4ddb5.jpgfm-history.jpg.4f46e3f989cd3da0058dcbdb67eacd3a.jpg

You need to tell the game to set the league history for each stage

These options only appear if you select the 'Store League History' option

For the League stage which contains 10 teams set it as follows

image.thumb.png.0efc0f685032a79244bd5f13dd3f89a9.png

this will store the league history of the teams in 5th down to 10th

For the Championship Playoff stage set it as follows

image.thumb.png.5244d07919912ffd6406f0c59d567b9e.png

This will set the 4 teams in the Championship playoff in those positions, but will show it based on a league with 10 teams

Edited by nasaiain