[FYI] Team's tactic and its players weren't coherent

OK, this is hard to explain. And most likely isn't a "fault" at all. So, only FYI.

I'm starting a new save. I'm using a mod, but does that have any effect... I don't know.

I'm unemployed. I have tried to find a new team, and for that I check all the team facts before signing. Who doesn't?

I noticed that in one team (with no manager) there was 4-4-2 as its tactic. Was this 4-4-2 chosen here just that it is the "standard" for every team (if not changed)?

When I checked the list of players, there were more ADVANCED midfielders than "basic" midfielders in squad. In this tactic no advanced midfielders were needed!

Is this a fault?

Could this be fixed so that when game's AI is creating the starting point of a new save, it would first "create a history" for teams without a manager (= choose previous manager), and have his (her) favourite tactic used to create or choose players for this team.

On the other hand, a team with no manager has no tactic, so... But, if FM would use the previous manager's tactic in these cases, it could also have influence on how fastly players get familiar with my chosen tactic (if about the same). Is that implemented in the game? IDK.