Player Sale Handling

Playing FM22 with mates and starting our 2nd season in the Bundesliga. Some of our player have a 'PSH' (Player Sale Handling) status. When I click it, I get redirected to the transfer screen. But nothing special there as far as I can see.

I am playing as RB Leipzig and have a DoF and, since the start of this season, a II team. I am suspecting it might have something to do with either of them.

What does PSH mean?

Without specifics it is hard to tell. Is your DoF handling transfers for you (aka online-safe-house-rules)? If so, my guess would be, that said players are about to be get cut from the first team. If you are in charge of the second team and we are talking about players from there, it is maybe an indicator of you being in charge of the sale of said players.

I suppose it is the first situation, so you have to check your responsibilities and take charge at least for saying yes or no to a Dof transfer-decision. 

Edited by Spallo

I am handling transfers myself.

I sacked my DoF, and the PSH status is still there. The status is only with former U19 players who are too old and recently promoted to the senior team