P.G.E. Requests

I will preface this with the fact that I am autistic so a lot of the things I grumble about probably won't matter to most people, but whilst I have been playing around with mods and the database and trying to learn the mechanics of the game these are the general things that have occurred to me. That being said, with me being autistic, none of this is meant to be offensive or a criticism, communication isn't always my strong suite.:

Abilities to add the following:

• Confederations: The ability to add other confederations to the game such as CONIFA, IIGA etc. It would help a great deal with modding
  • Nations: There are many football playing nations and territories missing from the game. Would be great to be able to add them.
  • Regions: NOT LOCAL REGIONS! But the geographical regions (e.g. UK & Ireland) along with the ability to edit the current ones. Considering latitude and longitude are already used in-game it should just be a matter of aligning to a Confederation.
  • Custom Graphics: As long as something is at the correct pathway it should show in the P.G.E. This would allow users to see what they have already in place graphically. When you consider the thousands of graphic files people download this seems pretty important.
  • Currencies: This is one of my biggest personal gear grinders. Currencies are named wrong, currencies are missing. Also means when making retro databases or reactivating dead nations we can use the appropriate currency. Whilst I appreciate that researchers may not have the time to look up all of this, there are people out there (like me) who are interested in this mundane stuff who would gladly make mods with the correct information.
  • Language Groups, Sub Groups and Families: The effort I had to go to just to correct all of the language groupings was ridiculous. Again I appreciate researchers may not have the time to sort languages properly, but much like I said with currencies, there are people out there (like me) who are interested in this sort of thing who will gladly make mods to correct the missing and/or incorrect data.
  • Goalkeeper Kits: There's so many beautiful kits released for this game by groups like FMSlovakia that it's astounding GK kits haven't been implemented yet. It's a bit of a letdown when you have a beautiful outfield kit that's professional looking then your GK kit looks like your local pub team.

Other Suggestions:

• Design Tools: Design tools to be able to model stadiums and training grounds to add that further element of realism and immersion to our games. It would also allow for an even deeper level of personalisation as well as the ability to make regions, countries and other places look more unique. These tools could be extended to cover logos, kits and even trophies. You could do this with FIFA Manager as far back as 2010 if not before, so implementing this with modern technology shouldn't be that difficult. Whilst external programs and creators do exist, not everyone is capable of using these programs so something exclusive to Football Manager that's user friendly would be great for beginners to the modding scene.
  • Google Earth Integration: We already use latitude and longitude to geolocate various elements of the game. Would it be possible to use something like Google earth (maybe via API integration or something similar) to pre-populate some of this geographical data in-game. For example if I were to enter a set of coordinates, or open the map program and click somewhere, the information could enter accordingly. I get this might be hard to do because of licensing and general integration but just an idea.
  • Better explanations: On one hand I've found the general lack of clarity about what stuff does to be a good learning curve. I've learnt the stuff I've learnt about the editor and the game's engine by poking around and trial and error, but it would be far easier if stuff in the editor was better explained with the effect it has on the game and so on.
  • Social Media Integration: Allow us to link our social media (X, Facebook, YouTube etc.) as well as things like our Steam and Epic Accounts for better ease of publishing content and also connecting with friends. Given how many great social media accounts relating to this game that there are, I am genuinely surprised this hasn't already been implemented.