My suggestions for FM25

MATCH PREPARATION/PRE-MATCH & MATCH
So it would be nice if we could make "groups" (of 19 or 21 depending on the country where championships) of players before the matches, because it is too easy to pick up a player in U19 or reserve 5 minutes before the game and put him on the team. We will have to have our own group and we will do as we see fit. 
 That we can dismiss or put players who do not train well, bad behavior, who perform poorly etc... that we can put a young person from the training center in the group and that it encourages him to stay or from the club if he is not part of the group precisely. He will see if the club trusts him or not and act on it. 
That outdoor travel, especially long trips, can have an impact on the physical condition of players. 
May the climate also have an impact. For example if European players who go to play in Africa in humid climates and heat for example, that can be seen on fitness.
That the lawn can also have an impact on performance as for example with synthetic.  

FORMATION
For me, we need to overhaul the system of training young people, which is too random. You can save before your newgens preview day in December to go from a mediocre generation to a golden one. 
That we can have youth categories up to the U13, U15, U17—  so we could have more control over the newgens and get a glimpse of what awaits us and not discover them when they pop in early March. Having U13 categories (not with real players, I know that it is forbidden to put young people under 16 in the game) until U19 would make the arrival of newgens less “random”. That we can choose the type of profile we want in our training center (technical, physical, offensive, defensive, good mentality…) 
It would be nice to have an impact on the recruitment network. That is to say to know EXACTLY where our young people are recruited, in which club they were recruited or if they are at the club since childhood. That our youth training manager recruits young people for our training center, as is the case in the real world. But also have departures of young people, that there is movement as in real life. Choose the country or regions where we want to recruit youth (depending on the size of our recruitment network)

don’t know if it’s a bug, but sometimes there are big potential nuggets that are recruited in their clubs where they don’t play or very little, and once they are recruited and re-ready in their home club, they suddenly become indisputable starting there...  I think this is related to his new reputation since he signs in a better club but we really have to review this. 
There is also a concern about the appearance of newgens in some clubs that have academies abroad. For example, the club of FC Nordsjælland in Denmark has a partnership with an academy in Ghana or have released in particular Mo Kudus, Ernest Nuamah, Sulemana… We can observe that there are often 16-year-old Ghanaians in their training center but this is not realistic and is against the law of transfers of minors internationally. Young foreigners must arrive at the club at the age of 18 (except those who have dual nationality or who immigrated to the country during childhood), we must see what happens in real life, in the game. Same concern with the young Senegalese of FC Metz. The transfers should be “already arranged” with the best players from the academies to the parent clubs. 

NATIONAL TEAMS
That we can do training, that we can convince binationals to change nationality, in FM24 it is impossible. For example it is not normal for a Franco-Senegalese for example at 32 years old to tell you, that he does not want to play for you but for the team of France while we offer him a place of assured starter for the world cup! Have real conversations with them to change nationality.
Being able to have a staff, interactions with the president of the federation. 
Have the same opportunities as with clubs.

TRANSFERS/CONTRACT
Contract negotiations, which are more of a chore than anything else. Make contract negotiations more difficult because in FM24, negotiations are settled in 2 clicks. We can have “soap operas” with the uncertainty and twists of whether a player will extend or not. Players who decide to leave free (players who leave free are often unhappy) when this is not reality. We want to see players who are reluctant to sign into a club, agents who push for the highest bidder, reticence about the quality of life of the country or the language spoken…  We really have to make the negotiations exciting and with intrigue! 

That players can choose not a club because of its reputation, but to the club project! Others who choose the salary.. That clubs with projects around youth (Ajax, RB Leipzig, RB Salzburg, etc.) are the favorite clubs of young people at the time of their choice because the project is made around them. In FM24, I play with Salzburg and sometimes the young people refuse my proposals to be starting in my club to accept the offers of Man City or PSG and play in U23. Make players smarter in their choice of clubs.

Improve promises and behavior that are wrong too. Sometimes players sulk childishly when he does not play the role he asked for. Or a central advocate asking me in his promises to recruit.... IN CENTRAL DEFENSE (?) A goalkeeper who complains and asks that the other goalkeeper of the club have more playing time (?) 
Your attacker that you rest and who needs it for some time because he is tired and complains that he does not play (?) 
Whether young people in the training centre can refuse professional or pre-contractual contracts, young people systematically sign what is not realistic. 
It would also be nice if small clubs stop selling their young nuggets for small amounts (especially South American clubs). Brazilian, Argentine and even South American clubs cost nothing and are easy to recruit when we know that leaders are often difficult in real life business.
That sometimes the players can refuse the offers of big clubs by announcing for example in the press "I decided to stay 1 additional year in my club" or if he has an offer in the mercato of January "I finish the season in my club"
Players who visit facilities before signing in a club, so that a player can be called to influence his decision, agree contractually with a player before making an offer to his club. Verbally agree with a player for the next year.

More realistic transfers, (L'Ajax which puts 50M€ on 30-year-old players), yes, I saw Ajax put 50M on 30-year-old players when this is not the club’s policy at all. I also saw a Brazilian club put €31m on a 36-year-old player in my game… I think a lot of players are much too expensive. For example, I played with Shakhtar Donetsk, and I could not sell Sudakov (who wants to leave) because it is too expensive (50M € to 70M euros in the game) while in real life it is worth 18M € according to Transfermarkt. 
That clubs are more aggressive with young people before their 18 years by making them sign before the majority (example of Endrick recruited in 2022 but will arrive in 2024) there was this in the former Football Manager, why it was deleted?  
The evolution of market value. I would like to see a bit like in Transfermarkt how a player’s value goes down and up depending on injuries, years of contracts, performance etc… Return to a fixed value, like in real life 
Clubs that ANTICIPATE, if the club knows that it will lose its central defender star in 1 year or 6 months, it will anticipate by recruiting its replacement.

It would be nice if some players have a career plan by choosing intermediary clubs that will offer them playing time and an important role, we do not feel that in FM I think, the players always go to the most prestigious club.  
That players who do not play (especially in big clubs) ask to leave when they do not play! In my game there is the young Kayky from Manchester City who spent 3 years in U23 team without playing ONLY ONE MATCH with the main team of Guardiola, and did not ask to leave. In all the games, Zaire-Emery and Barcola spend years in the B team of Paris Saint Germain without being able to do anything about it, it is quite frustrating and unrealistic. 
I also see young people in the game who are short of playing time but who refuse loan offers in affiliated clubs (Eredivisie and Bundesliga clubs) who offer them a lot of playing time, to stay in my reserve team.  
Have different personalities for agents as well as players and staff members. agents who push their clients to clash, agents close to certain clubs, agents who think only of money… There are so many opportunities. 

PLAYER PROGRESS
Let the potential of the players be dynamic (the CA I think), no longer make it fixed. This will make the game less “predictable” and each part will be different because the potentials will be evolutionary or even degressive, we will not automatically take the nuggets of the game directly. In 100% of the games, Endrick, Victor Roque, Roony Bardghji etc… become world-class players, when we don’t know anything about it, it makes the game far too simple. They must also be able to become flops as it existed in the history of football despite their big potential of base. Newgens are progressing much too fast, their progression is too “linear” for my taste.  
That the performance of young people in youth teams can have an impact on their progress. For example, my U19 centre forward finished the season with 30 goals scored but did not progress at all while he scored a lot. It would be nice if he could progress and see his potential increase slightly. This would add great stories about players reaching an unexpected level at the base. 

TRAINING
That we can make green bets before the games, and training for the national teams.

VARIOUS
Let there be more life in the game! players who take the big head, who come back with extra kilos at the resumption, confusions between teammates, players unhappy with having been replaced, interactions with the president, agents of players with "negative" influence.  Putting players in the stands or on the bench because they were late for the pre-game chat… Many more random events in the game. 
Add “Footwork” feature for goalies                                                                                       
From France, Germany, Spain, England, Brazil, China, South Korea, Australia, Japan, Qatar, Russia, USA, Mexico, South Africa… that organize the World Cup and have better management of the stadiums that are built for these events. We can see new stadiums with names like “Mexico City Community Stadium” that are left to retire after the competition.

Siblings and twins in newgens (like Pogba brothers, Ayew, Thuram…) players with sons, brothers and sisters (with the arrival of women’s football)… 
Sofiane Diop is Moroccan by her mother and Senegalese by her father and French by birth, or Cody Gakpo born of a Dutch mother and Togolese father, Mbappé... It would be nice to see mixtures of nationalities “unusual” as in real life (Alexander N'doumbou former player of OM is Gabonese and Chinese).  In FM the Métis are not represented, there are only binationals. It would be nice to see them. 
Be able to coach teams of youth clubs
Addition of U17 national teams and competitions (World Cup, euro, afcon, etc.) because seeing 15-year-old players in U21 where U23, kills immersion. Especially since the U17 World Cup is now played annually. 
The matches of big teams against small teams simulated by the game, always end in the same way: goal in the first minute, tennis score at half-time and nothing in the second half. Look for yourself you will see, the matches are never tight and there are never any surprises in the game. We play every year against the same teams in the European Cup. So small teams never progress, and the training grade of small countries does not increase.

Personalities “without ambition” in players must be very rare, you know many players who have no ambition you? 
Players who have dream clubs, dream championships and who create friendships in the game (only real players have that and not newgens) 
Being able to affiliate with all the clubs in the game, the choices are too limited.
In customizing the database when starting a new game, you can choose by continent, country, division etc… I wish we could also choose by clubs. 
The players in the non-selected leagues play only half-season, it is a bug I believe for several years, for example I am a coach of Salzburg, and all the players of my team B (Liefering) play only 15 games on average per season. Whether they are incumbents or replacements.
Let the faces of new people age as in the former football manager, because the players have the same face from their 15 years to their 37 years. 
Detail a little crazy too, the newgens of the staff have big beards but not the players! 
Last element, that the statistics of the players not only take into account the matches of championship but THE SET of its official matches played in career! 
Here are my suggestions, I’m French so sorry for my bad English