Building out from the 'wrong' side

I'm currently playing with this tactic.

image.png.8087f3064505560509815ee6d19269d4.png

I've got team instructions for the keeper to distribute to CBs and to play out from the back. I thought that when we look to build from the back we would predominantly play through the BPD who would control from deep and rotate passes with the other CB/RB/DM while trying to find a way to push the ball into midfield or the wingers.

However I've found it is the left sided CB who is controlling the game. Over the last 3 games the LCB has averaged roughly 130 passes per game while the RCB has only averaged 85.

Is there something in this tactic that it causing this or am I not looking into the stats deeply enough to see if the BPD is actually controlling the game?

For extra information, I don't have any TI's like focus play down one side on just shorter passing, play out of defence and a higher tempo. 

29 minutes ago, GonzaloFlores said:

I'm currently playing with this tactic.

image.png.8087f3064505560509815ee6d19269d4.png

I've got team instructions for the keeper to distribute to CBs and to play out from the back. I thought that when we look to build from the back we would predominantly play through the BPD who would control from deep and rotate passes with the other CB/RB/DM while trying to find a way to push the ball into midfield or the wingers.

However I've found it is the left sided CB who is controlling the game. Over the last 3 games the LCB has averaged roughly 130 passes per game while the RCB has only averaged 85.

Is there something in this tactic that it causing this or am I not looking into the stats deeply enough to see if the BPD is actually controlling the game?

For extra information, I don't have any TI's like focus play down one side on just shorter passing, play out of defence and a higher tempo. 

Ask the goalkeeper to distribute directly to the BPD? You can specify which centerback you'd like to receive the ball. 

Lowering the tempo can help him get more involved as well, transitioning quickly will bypass him. Your mentality will impact this as well. The roles will need some tweaking, too many attack roles in here for strong buildup play. Try a mez(s) + BBM combo as the two 8's and introducing some support roles to the front lines. 

I'd consider going with a libero(d) for a role that can control the game in the manner you're asking for above (you'd have to drop the progressive wingbacks).

Edited by Cloud9

If your keeper is right footed he will naturally distribute to the left CB more often.  Like Cloud says the only way round this is to specify which CB he is to distribute to, but even then there will be some situations where he still goes left because it is more natural for him to do so.