Lower league teams with a younger core to build around?

My most memorable Football Manager 24 experience was with Cesena in Serie C, where I built a formidable team around a talented young core that accompanied me to the upper echelons of Serie A. The continuity of this squad created a captivating saga. Now, I'm on the lookout for similar challenges with teams boasting 2-3 players to anchor a new narrative. They don't necessarily have to be wonderkids or extremely young, but should possess good potential and not be nearing retirement age. Additionally, I enjoy incorporating the moneyball strategy, including hidden attributes, in my saves.

I'm particularly intrigued by teams in Scandinavia and Japan, and I've grown a bit weary of the traditional winger-focused tactics. I'm also keen on exploring unique roles like false 9, SK (Atk), Segundo Volante, Raumdeuter, etc.

Germany, having been my last save, is less appealing at the moment. Being a weaker team with strong potential is better than they being strong from the start.

Here's my shortlist, though none feels perfect:

* Tromsdalen (Norway): The sole Scandinavian option I found myself, and I'm eager to delve into this region, especially Sweden.

* Córdoba & Castellón (Spain): Top of their division, but I worry it might be too easy. However, both teams boast promising players.

* Wigan (England): Despite recently managing Burton, Wigan appears to have more potential in its youth ranks. While Burton mostly had it facilities.

* Pro Vercelli (Italy): Similar to Cesena, it offers the intriguing non-EU rule restriction.

* Sochaux (France): Excellent youngsters and facilities, but I fear it might be a tad too easy. Nevertheless, the potential is promising.

Peterborough is also talented for league one.

Also check out malaga(third spanish), queens park(second scotish),kristiansund(second norway), strommen if(third norway) ,ik start(second norway)

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Edited by Velja93

Thanks for the suggestions, they seem fitting, but I prefer hidden attributes. Also been looking at Crewe, but they seem so focused on wing play and MK Dons. Both seem to have young squads with a few potentials. Would especially love a high potential goalkeeper that is eccentric.