FMM 23 - Bug or Intended?

I discovered something strange regarding the movement of strikers.

Whenever i play with wingers, my striker moves wide without the ball - regardless of which player role and mentality or width setting. But if i change the player role to Inside Forward or Inverted Winger he actually stays centrally in the striker position.

The reason because i need Wingers is because Inside Forwards or Inverted Wingers sadly don't stretch the pitch enough because they stay very close to the edge of the penalty area insted of on the touchline. 

So my question is: is this movement of the striker intended? Or any ideas on how i can achieve to play with wingers while my striker stays more central?

On 27/02/2024 at 19:46, Adelrahn said:

I discovered something strange regarding the movement of strikers.

Whenever i play with wingers, my striker moves wide without the ball - regardless of which player role and mentality or width setting. But if i change the player role to Inside Forward or Inverted Winger he actually stays centrally in the striker position.

The reason because i need Wingers is because Inside Forwards or Inverted Wingers sadly don't stretch the pitch enough because they stay very close to the edge of the penalty area insted of on the touchline. 

So my question is: is this movement of the striker intended? Or any ideas on how i can achieve to play with wingers while my striker stays more

Have you looked at his traits ? Does he move into the channels?