Is there any way to set when subs are being made without manually playing the match?

I use the instant result button pretty often as it takes less time to go through the matches and I have set to take control of the matches in the staff responsabilities tab so the match decisions are still set to be made by me and not the assistant coach.

I was wondering when you do that, is there any way to stop the AI of making subs at certain periods of the game, unless someone gets injured?

I want for example to stop subs being made so late(after minute 70) all the time and set them to be made sooner(before minute 70) but I dont see any setting in the game to allow you to do that.

I tried match plans with instructions to make substitutions before minute 70, and set no subs at all after minute 70 but it doesn't work even if I select match plan with instant result.

If not, I feel like a feature that I would like in the game is to set when the game to automatically make subs based on reccomandations from your profile AI.

• 2 weeks later...

No. When you holiday or instant result a match it basically means that your assistant manager takes control of the game. So he chooses when to make the subs.

19 hours ago, DannyFM87 said:

No. When you holiday or instant result a match it basically means that your assistant manager takes control of the game. So he chooses when to make the subs.

What about Match Plans? I thought there was an option in there to specify when to sub?