Fixing continental rules for expanded Scottish league

Hello have been trying to fix this for ages and have had no luck, would really appreciate any help.

I have created an expanded 20 team Scottish League to include the 4 Welsh teams in England but no matter what I try, I can't get the qualification to Europe to mirror real life. The first season works fine but the next season is wrong, as per the below.

image.png.4afbb392f6d7a0bf4a6a153f483dbeba.pngimage.png.8f4db3889869c28612b9ebba4eca9d0e.png

I've been playing round with the below but seems I have no idea what it should look like

image.png.f69ef84d5675f2529466e15d3d11e7e4.png

image.thumb.png.12de3894abfa7da1ef5cf1ae30a2fa58.png

DUTD.fmf

Remove everything you've done there.

Qualification is done on the European competition's side, not the league side. Remove everything there and it will work normally.

Oh, and it might be worth double checking the Welsh teams you added. They need to have their Continental Cup Nation set to Scotland, otherwise they won't be able to qualify.

Edited by rusty217

9 hours ago, Royale With Cheese 8751 said:

Many thanks for the reply

i have removed everything but still doesn't work.

Not sure how to edit the European Competitions to try and fix.

All the qualifications etc. are gone and it's still not working?

Is it just the Rules page that shows an error but the right teams still qualify? In that case it's probably a date issue. IIRC the default Russian Premier League rules wouldn't correctly show up there but user created ones with different dates would (back before Russia was excluded from Europe of course). So try altering the start/end date/month for the competition and that might fix it. I'm guessing the league either starts just before or ends just after the European season updates.

If the wrong teams are qualifying there's probably something you still need to remove somewhere. European qualifying should be done automatically and works as is. There's no way to edit it either. You can edit European competitions, but not the qualifying system.