[FM24] Ultimate USA with Pro/Rel

Ultimate USA Pyramid with Pro/Rel

Current Version: 1.04

Download here

Find any bugs or issues? Please report them to me.

Introduction

Welcome to my Ultimate USA database! Please be aware that this database is NOT meant to be fully realistic. Instead, my goal is to create an immersive mix of fantasy and reality that you all will enjoy. Got any questions or comments? Feel free to leave them down below.

Backstory

A new chapter has begun for the soccer world in North America, bringing significant changes. Various leagues and associations, including the MLS, USL, and NPSL, have officially joined forces in a partnership. With a goal of boosting the sport's popularity, the United States soccer pyramid has been restructured. The new 6-tier pyramid now includes promotion and relegation, never done before in any American sports league. This encompasses both pro and semi-pro leagues, allowing smaller clubs to rise to the top.

However, not all clubs are embracing this new structure. In a potentially controversial move, the three Canadian MLS clubs have opted to join the CPL. Furthermore, FC Edmonton will be reinstated into the CPL, bringing the total number of clubs to 12. This four team expansion allows for increased competition and a new influx of fans to fill the seats on gameday.

These changes bring a renewed sense of excitement for teams, players, and fans. The restructuring of the United States soccer pyramid is a groundbreaking move that paves the way for a more competitive and dynamic landscape. As this new chapter rolls into play, the future looks promising.

Leagues (Teams list here)

Clubs are sorted by metro population in this structure, which means some have moved up or down from their real-life divisions. For cities that contain multiple clubs, the most reputable one(s) will take priority in the structure. Then, the rest of them will be allocated to the lower leagues accordingly.

Professional Leagues (Pro/Rel in tiers 1-6)

1. United States Premier League - 0 Pro, 2 Rel

2. United States Championship - 2 Pro, 2 Rel

3. United States League One - 2 Pro, 2 Rel

4. United States League Two - 2 Pro, 4 Rel

5. United States National Leagues - 4 Pro (1 club per region), 8 Rel (2 clubs per region)

• Central
  • East
  • South
  • West

6. United States Regional Leagues  - 8 Pro (1 club per region), 0 Rel

• Great Lakes
  • Heartland
  • Metropolitan
  • Mid-Atlantic
  • South Atlantic
  • South Central
  • Northwest
  • Southwest

Finances and Reputations

In each league, you will notice a realistic range of finances. Additionally, club reputations will be based primarily on market size rather than team success or what is default in-game. The clubs in the largest markets will have the highest reputations and start with the most money to spend, which both gradually decrease with each team.

Cups and Derbies

US Open Cup - Based on the real life US Open Cup, this tournament features clubs from tiers 1-6.

Regional Cups - Tiers 5 and 6 compete to crown 4 regional champions (Central, East, South, West).

CONCACAF Club Competitions - Based on the ones in real life (Champions Cup, Central American Cup, Caribbean Cup, Caribbean Shield).

See next post for the files to download!

Edited by owncredible

Download the Files Below!

Logo Pack and Kit Pack Link* (Be sure to redownload the logo pack for V1.04!)

*Credit goes to @Thatgingerdude15 for creating the kit pack.

(WARNING! If you use multiple databases, the unique IDs may change and the logo pack may be off. You’ll have to adjust that yourself if that’s the case. Files are loaded in alphabetical order, so you can save my database as a different name to make it load first. Then, the logo pack should work)

NOTE: I recommend loading all possible players in to add the additional staff members and adding players to playable teams.

Ultimate USA V1.04.fmf Ultimate USA V1.04 (CC).fmf

Ultimate USA V1.04 (CPL Expansion).fmf

Edited by owncredible

V1.05 Update should be out on or before May 5th. I have finals and final projects due this upcoming week. After I get done with them, I can finish the update.

Future Update Plans

• Add reserves leagues/teams of some sort (IN PROGRESS)
  • Add more teams to regional leagues (IN PROGRESS)
  • Edit ticket prices to match up between teams in each league (Not a high priority but will eventually get done)

Bug and Issue Tracker

No currently known issues at this time.

Edited by owncredible

Sneak Peek Screenshots (more may be added over time)

Will add more pictures when I actually have time to play the database. I’ve got a couple weeks left until summer break.

League Structures (USPL picture is missing because the logo was wrong. I’ll add a new one later)

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-02-14211439.png.6f92d38f179fcd909a5ba58e8430ac85.pngScreenshot2024-02-14212708.png.cb80789d4f8f8c4ee4ee2052a48b1327.pngScreenshot2024-02-14212729.png.7680d7186ad3c668e336a088e27c76c7.png

Edited by owncredible

5 minutes ago, igorlv said:

good job, i suggest to you add mls next pro or another youth competitions for b and academy teams

Thank you for the suggestion. I may add some sort of reserves league later down the road.

1 hour ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

a few of the logos are slightly out of date, it's not a big deal but maybe something for the future. San Francisco City and Seattle sounders are two of the teams I noticed.

I'll update the two you mentioned real quick. Good catch. Go ahead and redownload the pack. If there's any more, I'll do them in the future.

18 minutes ago, olliebaylis82 said:

been excited for this, just set it up though and all the college logos are wrong? not sure if its an issue where ive not put them in my graphics folder properly or an editor issue?

Are you talking about club or competition logos? I did notice an issue with the competition logos not showing up as I didn't use the right config file. I forgot to copy and paste the one I edited for the small icons. You may want to redownload the logo pack if that's the case as I have fixed that. If it's the club logos, I just did a quick check and they look fine on my end.

47 minutes ago, owncredible said:

I'll update the two you mentioned real quick. Good catch. Go ahead and redownload the pack. If there's any more, I'll do them in the future.

Are you talking about club or competition logos? I did notice an issue with the competition logos not showing up as I didn't use the right config file. I forgot to copy and paste the one I edited for the small icons. You may want to redownload the logo pack if that's the case as I have fixed that. If it's the club logos, I just did a quick check and they look fine on my end.

both the competition logos and club logos are wrong for me. most of the comp logos just arent appearing for me and all of the ncaa team logos are completely mixed up. im using the fmg standard logos as my regular logo pack so any chance thats affecting it?

Edited by olliebaylis82

10 minutes ago, olliebaylis82 said:

both the competition logos and club logos are wrong for me. most of the comp logos just arent appearing for me and all of the ncaa team logos are completely mixed up. im using the fmg standard logos as my regular logo pack so any chance thats affecting it?

That could be a possibility. Try running my logo pack without the fmg standard logos, and see what happens.

1 hour ago, owncredible said:

Two things, I also missed that Philadephia Union's colours are slightly off and also the competitions logo names are incorrect, the IDs do not line up.

edit: San Diego also seems to be incorrect

Screenshot 2024-01-29 125026.png

Edited by Thatgingerdude15

6 minutes ago, owncredible said:

That could be a possibility. Try running my logo pack without the fmg standard logos, and see what happens.

ended up showing some of the comp logos but all of the club logos still wrong. not sure what else it could be

21 minutes ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

Two things, I also missed that Philadephia Union's colours are slightly off and also the competitions logo names are incorrect, the IDs do not line up.

edit: San Diego also seems to be incorrect

Screenshot 2024-01-29 125026.png

Alright, I’ll have to take a look at that later tonight. I have a couple classes today, so it’ll be few hours before I get to it. Though, Philadelphia Union’s colors are default to what the game has.

21 minutes ago, olliebaylis82 said:

ended up showing some of the comp logos but all of the club logos still wrong. not sure what else it could be

Give me some time, and I’ll look into it. Theres a possibility the IDs changed for some reason. I’ll have to download the file from here, and see if that’s the case.

Edited by owncredible

Hey, Im sorry for all the spam lol. I've noticed that some of the clubs that have been moved up a lot of divisions from irl (San Francisco and Tampa bay) that the ticket prices are extremely low, being about 10$ whilst the rest of the premier league are charging access of 40$.

15 minutes ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

Hey, Im sorry for all the spam lol. I've noticed that some of the clubs that have been moved up a lot of divisions from irl (San Francisco and Tampa bay) that the ticket prices are extremely low, being about 10$ whilst the rest of the premier league are charging access of 40$.

Yeah, I didn’t mess with ticket prices. I can address those in a future update.

I hope all my comments don't come across as criticism, this project is perfect and I would have subscribed to a pateron for this!

There are a few teams with logos not loading, I can fix them on my end but not everyone knows how too. I'll put the broken logos bellow:

-Brooklyn FC (Championship)

-St. Louis CITY (Championship)

-Rhode Island Fc (League One)

-Sarasota Paradise (League Two)

1 hour ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

I hope all my comments don't come across as criticism, this project is perfect and I would have subscribed to a pateron for this!

There are a few teams with logos not loading, I can fix them on my end but not everyone knows how too. I'll put the broken logos bellow:

-Brooklyn FC (Championship)

-St. Louis CITY (Championship)

-Rhode Island Fc (League One)

-Sarasota Paradise (League Two)

I'm going to be working on logos today/tonight to see if I can find the issues. Thanks.

EDIT: Just as a preliminary test, I downloaded the database and logo pack again. I'm seeing a few teams missing, such as Rhode Island FC and Bavarian United. However, most of the logos are showing up for me and are correct, including the competition logos. I'll still try to look into it more tonight, but I'm not sure what's wrong on your end.

Screenshot 2024-01-29 120539.png

Edited by owncredible

23 minutes ago, owncredible said:

I'm going to be working on logos today/tonight to see if I can find the issues. Thanks.

EDIT: Just as a preliminary test, I downloaded the database and logo pack again. I'm seeing a few teams missing, such as Rhode Island FC and Bavarian United. However, most of the logos are showing up for me and are correct, including the competition logos. I'll still try to look into it more tonight, but I'm not sure what's wrong on your end.

Screenshot 2024-01-29 120539.png

Oh that's really weird. For me the team IDs in the config are correct to the ID in the game. 

I added third kits to all premier league teams within the database editor but I can't see how that would change teams in other leagues

The logo pack has been reuploaded. I have (hopefully) fixed issues with the 6 club logos not showing up on my end. A couple of them were errors I made with the IDs and the others I had to change the image for it to work.

Also, I believe I know why the competition and club logos may be off for some people. I found this thread, and someone mentions that if you're using multiple databases, the unique IDs may change. If that's the case, then that's your reason. I think the databases load in alphabetical order, so maybe if mine is first the IDs won't change?? Otherwise, I have no idea as all the logos are fine for me.

Edited by owncredible

On 28/01/2024 at 18:00, owncredible said:

Ultimate USA Pyramid with Pro/Rel

Database is now released!

Find any bugs or issues? Please report them to me.

Introduction

Welcome to my Ultimate USA database! Please be aware that this database is NOT meant to be fully realistic. Instead, my goal is to create an immersive mix of fantasy and reality that you all will enjoy. Got any questions or comments? Feel free to leave them down below.

Backstory

A new chapter has begun for the soccer world in North America, bringing significant changes. Various leagues and associations, including the MLS, USL, and NCAA, have officially joined forces in a partnership. With a goal of boosting the sport's popularity, the United States soccer pyramid has been restructured.

The new 7-tier pyramid now consists of a system that includes promotion and relegation, never done before in any American sports league. This system encompasses both pro and semi-pro leagues, allowing smaller clubs to rise up to the top.

However, not all clubs are embracing this new structure. In a potentially controversial move, the three Canadian MLS clubs have opted to join the CPL. Furthermore, FC Edmonton will be reinstated into the CPL, bringing the total number of clubs to 12. This four team expansion allows for increased competition and a new influx of fans to fill the seats on gameday.

These changes bring a renewed sense of excitement for teams, players, and fans. The restructuring of the United States soccer pyramid is a groundbreaking move that paves the way for a more competitive and dynamic landscape. With the inclusion of the NCAA, a pathway for players aspiring to reach the professional level has become more defined. As this new chapter rolls into implementation, the future seems promising.

Leagues (Teams list here)

Teams are sorted by metro population in this structure, which means some clubs have moved up or down from their real-life divisions. For cities that contain multiple teams, the most reputable team(s) will take priority in the structure. Then, the rest of the metro area teams will be allocated to the lower leagues accordingly.

Professional Leagues (Pro/Rel in tiers 1-6)

1. United States Premier League - 0 Pro, 2 Rel

2. United States Championship - 2 Pro, 2 Rel

3. United States League One - 2 Pro, 2 Rel

4. United States League Two - 2 Pro, 4 Rel

5. United States National Leagues - 4 Pro (1 club per region), 8 Rel (2 clubs per region)

• Central
  • East
  • South
  • West

6. United States Regional Leagues  - 8 Pro (1 club per region), 0 Rel

• Great Lakes
  • Heartland
  • Metropolitan
  • Mid-Atlantic
  • South Atlantic
  • South Central
  • Northwest
  • Southwest

Amateur League(s) (No Pro/Rel)

7. NCAA Division 1

Finances and Reputations

In each league, you will notice a realistic range of finances. Additionally, club reputations will be based primarily on market size rather than team success or what is default in-game. The clubs in the largest markets will have the highest reputations and start with the most money to spend, which both gradually decrease with each team.

Cups and Derbies

US Open Cup - Based on the real life US Open Cup, this tournament features clubs from tiers 1-6.

Regional Cups - Tiers 5 and 6 compete to crown 4 regional champions (Central, East, South, West).

See next post for the files to download!

Can't download?

The 

6 hours ago, owncredible said:

The logo pack has been reuploaded. I have (hopefully) fixed issues with the 6 club logos not showing up on my end. A couple of them were errors I made with the IDs and the others I had to change the image for it to work.

Also, I believe I know why the competition and club logos may be off for some people. I found this thread, and someone mentions that if you're using multiple databases, the unique IDs may change. If that's the case, then that's your reason. I think the databases load in alphabetical order, so maybe if mine is first the IDs won't change?? Otherwise, I have no idea as all the logos are fine for me.

I think you were correct with your theory, I started a new save file with no extra databases and it worked perfectly. On an unrelated note, I have been working on kits for the teams within the database, they are semi-realistic with 99% of them having the correct sponsors, I'd happily upload them to google drive if you would like!

7 hours ago, owncredible said:

turned out this was the issue! changed the name of the files in my own editor to make sure it was the first database to load and everything is sorted. appreciate all your hard work on creating this and cant wait to get stuck in!

43 minutes ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

The 

I think you were correct with your theory, I started a new save file with no extra databases and it worked perfectly. On an unrelated note, I have been working on kits for the teams within the database, they are semi-realistic with 99% of them having the correct sponsors, I'd happily upload them to google drive if you would like!

That’d be great! You can just share the link, and I’ll download them and transfer them to my folder.

15 minutes ago, olliebaylis82 said:

turned out this was the issue! changed the name of the files in my own editor to make sure it was the first database to load and everything is sorted. appreciate all your hard work on creating this and cant wait to get stuck in!

Glad to hear it worked for you!

Just now, owncredible said:

That’d be great! You can just share the link, and I’ll download them and transfer them to my folder.

Glad to hear it worked for you!

I'll make sure to do it after my lectures today (4 or so hours). I've only done the first two leagues but if there's a way to be notified upon uploads I'd recommend it as I'm often making new ones.

1 minute ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

I'll make sure to do it after my lectures today (4 or so hours). I've only done the first two leagues but if there's a way to be notified upon uploads I'd recommend it as I'm often making new ones.

Sounds good to me. I’m not sure if there’s a way to be notified of uploads, but I can just check the drive frequently if needed.

3 hours ago, owncredible said:

Sounds good to me. I’m not sure if there’s a way to be notified of uploads, but I can just check the drive frequently if needed.

I've left it on request access so I make sure everyone doesn't access it. I'll pull the link later. If you have any problems don't hesitate to say.

edit: Removed Link

Edited by Thatgingerdude15

15 minutes ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

Something to potentially tweak would be the sub rules. Atm there's only 3 allowed

I can definitely change that if needed. I didn't realize they went up to 5 subs allowed per game. I thought it was only 3.

V1.01 Update

Hey everyone. I just have a quick quality of life update for you. I originally had the substitution rules to only allow 3 players, but I have now changed it to allow 5. I guess I didn't realize that the real-life leagues went up to 5, so I apologize for the inconvenience with that. Anyways, the files have now been updated, so you can now download them. All download files will be in the same place, which is in my second post here. Thanks for your patience.

Changes Made:

- Adjusted regular season substitution rules for Tiers 1-6. Now allows 5 subs from 7 players per game with 3 stops.

- Adjusted playoff substitution rules for Tiers 1-6. Now allows 5 subs from 7 players with 3 stops plus 1 extra time sub.

- Adjusted cup substitution rules for all US cups. Now allows 5 subs from 7 players with 3 stops plus 1 extra time sub.

Edited by owncredible

• owncredible changed the title to [FM24] Ultimate USA with Pro/Rel (V1.02 Update)

V1.02 Update

Hello again. I have the first big update to send out to you all. This is a 36 club expansion that will help bolster the number of teams in the Regional Leagues. Some of the clubs included are 2024 USL2 and NPSL expansion clubs. The rest are recently defunct clubs and/or ones that played in the USL2 or NPSL leagues but don't currently. I figured I'd might as well add what I can since some of the regions were so lackluster in the number of clubs they had. Also, no continental competitions yet, but that will be next on the list for sure (unless any issues come up).

Changes Made:

- Added 36 new clubs to bolster the Regional Leagues (see teams list)

- Moved Jacksonville Armada to the South Atlantic League (previously: US League One). Was replaced by Sporting JAX

- Moved Austin United FC to the US National League West (previously: Southwest League)

- Moved Lane United FC to the Northwest League (previously: US National League West)

- Moved Lubbock Matadors to the Southwest League (previously: US National League West)

- Moved Vermont Green FC to the Metropolitan League (previously: US National League East)

- Relocated Springfield Athletic SC to the Metropolitan League in accordance to their real life move (new name: Staten Island Athletic SC)

- Removed Academica SC from the structure (club may be added in a future expansion)

Edited by owncredible

On 14/02/2024 at 22:23, owncredible said:

V1.02 Update

Hello again. I have the first big update to send out to you all. This is a 36 club expansion that will help bolster the number of teams in the Regional Leagues. Some of the clubs included are 2024 USL2 and NPSL expansion clubs. The rest are recently defunct clubs and/or ones that played in the USL2 or NPSL leagues but don't currently. I figured I'd might as well add what I can since some of the regions were so lackluster in the number of clubs they had. Also, no continental competitions yet, but that will be next on the list for sure (unless any issues come up).

NOTE: All of the newly added club are indicated by an asterisk on the teams list.

NOTE: Be sure to download the logo pack again as I have updated it to reflect the new changes!

Changes Made:

- Added 36 new clubs to bolster the Regional Leagues (see teams list)

- Moved Jacksonville Armada to the South Atlantic League (previously: US League One). Was replaced by Sporting JAX

- Moved Austin United FC to the US National League West (previously: Southwest League)

- Moved Lane United FC to the Northwest League (previously: US National League West)

- Moved Lubbock Matadors to the Southwest League (previously: US National League West)

- Moved Vermont Green FC to the Metropolitan League (previously: US National League East)

- Relocated Springfield Athletic SC to the Metropolitan League in accordance to their real life move (new name: Staten Island Athletic SC)

- Removed Academica SC from the structure (club may be added in a future expansion)

I'm trying to download the update from the forum but google keeps blocking it. Is the version on google drive the same? it has a different name

37 minutes ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

I'm trying to download the update from the forum but google keeps blocking it. Is the version on google drive the same? it has a different name

I’m assuming you’re using Google Chrome? I’ve had that happen to me before, and I had to switch to Microsoft Edge to download it.

Also, I forgot to update the files in Google Drive, which is why they had a different name. I just now updated them, so you can download the files from there as well.

7 minutes ago, owncredible said:

I’m assuming you’re using Google Chrome? I’ve had that happen to me before, and I had to switch to Microsoft Edge to download it.

Also, I forgot to update the files in Google Drive, which is why they had a different name. I just now updated them, so you can download the files from there as well.

That's probably it, I'll try edge next time.

Also, I've been working on an update for the kit pack and should have all 4 top leagues finished by tonight.

21 minutes ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

That's probably it, I'll try edge next time.

Also, I've been working on an update for the kit pack and should have all 4 top leagues finished by tonight.

Sounds great! Take your time as there is no rush.

8 minutes ago, owncredible said:

Sounds great! Take your time as there is no rush.

I've been slowing working on them around university. I might eventually get to the lower leagues but I'm unsure whether or not to spend a long time making them or create lower quality ones which I don't handpick and instead have the software generate them itself.

59 minutes ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

I've been slowing working on them around university. I might eventually get to the lower leagues but I'm unsure whether or not to spend a long time making them or create lower quality ones which I don't handpick and instead have the software generate them itself.

Just do whatever you have time for. Education comes first.

• owncredible changed the title to [FM24] Ultimate USA with Pro/Rel
3 hours ago, mannyhams said:

@owncredible plans for CCL? It feeds into the new fifa club world cup and intercontinental cup (if fm24 has implemented those yet).

look’s amazing, great work!

I’m planning on adding a few continental competitions in a future update. I’ve just been busy and haven’t got around to working on them yet. Though, I’ll definitely try to have something similar to the CCL.

Thanks for your support!

Posted (edited)

V1.03 Update

SI released the 24.3 update, so I had to reverify the file. Other than that, there are no additional changes at this time. I'm hoping to get started on continental comps this weekend, but no guarantees as I also have midterms to finish. Thanks for your patience.

Changes Made:

- Verified the database for the 24.3 FM update

Edited by owncredible

4 hours ago, owncredible said:

V1.03 Update

SI released the 24.3 update, so I had to reverify the file. Other than that, there are no additional changes at this time. I'm hoping to get started on continental comps this weekend, but no guarantees as I also have midterms to finish. Thanks for your patience.

Changes Made:

- Verified the database for the 24.3 FM update

Do I need to redownload the database or can I keep the original one? I'm 6 seasons in :(

8 hours ago, Thatgingerdude15 said:

Do I need to redownload the database or can I keep the original one? I'm 6 seasons in :(

I believe you should still be able to play the one you currently have.