Is there a way to make my Shadow Striker score more goals?

Hey all,

I'm trying to replicate Pedro Gonçalves 20\\21 season where he scored 23 goals. I built the tactic myself and it's a 5 star tactic in "rate my tactic" and i'm performing very well (18 games total, with 4 ties and zero defeats) but Pedro Gonçalves is "lackluster" to say the least.

Is there anything i can do to make him score more goals (i tried shot more for some games and not worked). 

Also, what do you think of my instructions? Would you add \\ remove anything?

here are the images: https://imgur.com/a/emBwwLj

Edited by Zahmzan

27 минут назад, Zahmzan сказал:

Hey all,

I'm trying to replicate Pedro Gonçalves 20\\21 season where he scored 23 goals. I built the tactic myself and it's a 5 star tactic in "rate my tactic" and i'm performing very well (18 games total, with 4 ties and zero defeats) but Pedro Gonçalves is "lackluster" to say the least.

Is there anything i can do to make him score more goals (i tried shot more for some games and not worked). 

Also, what do you think of my instructions? Would you add \\ remove anything?

here are the images: https://imgur.com/a/emBwwLj

Shortly, imo that one of the main ways to score goals is to take advantage of the overload in another zone. But your SS is 'mini-overload' himself. I mean you don't have LW or attacking CM or somebody else in this zone. So against your SS - opposite CB + LB + DM (optional).
Without changing the formation and roles, option may be to wait for your left lateral to attack higher. This will create the need for the opponent to regroup own defensive players. But honestly, if your tactic are working, I don't think breaking them for the sake of narrative or concepts is a good idea.

I agree with you. I was just wondering why Pedro Goncalves was being so lackluster. You explanation makes total sense. I might play him in Morita position sometimes since he might perform better there in terms of assists 

thank you 

Edit: btw if you wanted your SS to shine would you go with a traditional 4231?

Edited by Zahmzan