Frequent crashes

Click on game icon, game flicks onto screen then kicks back to phone screen (with app still open, but offscreen and not loading). When I go to open apps and click back on it, it loads fine.

Happening maybe 50% of the time.

• SI Staff

If you can give more information and post this in the bugs forum then we'll obviously be happy to try and work out the case of your issue.

Helpful additional information would be:

• Operating System used (including version)
  • Phone model
  • Memory on device
  • Any unusual applications/situations for device (ie. is it rooted, do you have any cracking tools on it etc.)
  • Which store did you obtain the app from
  • Are you using your own Netflix account or a shared one from another source
  • Have you installed any unofficial content into the game (some facepacks and such have corrupted data within them which can sometimes cause issues).
  • Anything else you think might be relevant

Android 14.

Galaxy A52s (approx 2.25yrs old).

6GB ram (I don't have many apps- I removed all social media ones plus others I wasn't going to use. I have 2 shopping apps, 2 games, and a handful of small apps (pedometer, sports results, etc). I also have 70% of my storage free.

No such apps, only things running permanently in backgroundvare my pedometer app and my antivirus.

Google play.

My own account, I'm the only user.

No.

Nothing I can think of.

• 3 weeks later...

This did improve shortly after posting. However since the update for disappearing saves was released appears to have dialled up to 11. Nearly every time I run the game.