Spreadsheet for comparing Role related attributes and instructions

nice work! 

I do have a question about suitability for tactical styles:  how did you come up with this?  For example why is a Cm Sup suitable for gegenpressing whilst a CM attack is not? This part at times seems a bit subjective to me.

Edit: I just read your post properly and I see now.  But I feel that might be a bit misleading for people using this as they may see it as a strict guide.

Edited by Andros

7 minutos atrás, Andros disse:

nice work! 

I do have a question about suitability for tactical styles:  how did you come up with this?  For example why is a Cm Sup suitable for gegenpressing whilst a CM attack is not? This part at times seems a bit subjective to me.

Edit: I just read your post properly and I see now.  But I feel that might be a bit misleading for people using this as they may see it as a strict guide.

My english may not be the best. In that spreadsheet I just put the game`s data, like key attributes for the roles, or roles used in the 3 suggested tactical formations for each style. It`s actually SI`s data that we can order and filter as we want to learn more about the game.

4 hours ago, vcpinheiro14 said:

My english may not be the best. In that spreadsheet I just put the game`s data, like key attributes for the roles, or roles used in the 3 suggested tactical formations for each style. It`s actually SI`s data that we can order and filter as we want to learn more about the game.

your English was fine, it is my reading that needs work ;)