I see a lot of this in my save....

I see a lot of players that are well recommended, but 22-23 yrs old and not developed. I'm kinda unsure why I'm getting these "A" recommendations from my scouts for players which I would think should be better developed by this age. 

I never sign these guys, but it's strange to see so many of these 22-23 year olds that have 4-5 star potentials. I just can imagine they will ever really reach it, and I pass on them all. Should I be doing that?

image.png.e61082567c4bd24b990a0f9bb3169899.png

15 hours ago, Bahnzo said:

I see a lot of players that are well recommended, but 22-23 yrs old and not developed. I'm kinda unsure why I'm getting these "A" recommendations from my scouts for players which I would think should be better developed by this age. 

I never sign these guys, but it's strange to see so many of these 22-23 year olds that have 4-5 star potentials. I just can imagine they will ever really reach it, and I pass on them all. Should I be doing that?

image.png.e61082567c4bd24b990a0f9bb3169899.png

How many active leagues do you have running? That has an impact on whether some players are developed or not. Although tbh the AI aren't great in general at developing players unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

How many active leagues do you have running? That has an impact on whether some players are developed or not. Although tbh the AI aren't great in general at developing players unfortunately.

I think I have at least 7-8 playable countries, maybe a couple more. This guy happens to be German, but the majority of them are Spanish. It's a little weird and makes me wonder if I have something setup a little screwy.