Advice on inconsistent tactic?

Felt like I had my tactic worked out, but it is so inconsistent. Some games I'll dominate possession, XG and score a few, but some games I won't create any chances at all and concede 2 easy goals

Concede a lot of chances even when I'm dominating possession though, which is frustrating. Have tried with a standard DF line but doesn't change much. Its not so much the results but how we play, whenever we lose/draw its normally because we've not played well.

Also, ST/Wingers never seems to get involved, no matter which roles or players I use. Only time they have a good rating is when they score, which isn't very often, otherwise they'll be on a 6.2-6.5.

Any advice on getting it a bit more balanced and consistent?

tactic.png

- I would choose WB(s) instead of FB(s) for some width on the left side. Also, there are already two holding midfielder. In my opinion, FB is too way conservative in this setup. 

- I would choose standard or even lower LOA for utilising my AF and SS.

I would start with this simple changes and make changes based on what I see. 

Edited by ibrahim.akbyk

3 hours ago, mrshadowpro said:

Felt like I had my tactic worked out, but it is so inconsistent. Some games I'll dominate possession, XG and score a few, but some games I won't create any chances at all and concede 2 easy goals

Concede a lot of chances even when I'm dominating possession though, which is frustrating. Have tried with a standard DF line but doesn't change much. Its not so much the results but how we play, whenever we lose/draw its normally because we've not played well.

Also, ST/Wingers never seems to get involved, no matter which roles or players I use. Only time they have a good rating is when they score, which isn't very often, otherwise they'll be on a 6.2-6.5.

Any advice on getting it a bit more balanced and consistent?

tactic.png

You're conceding a lot of chances because you're playing fairly wide. Bringing the width in will solve a lot of the problems you're having. 

Also the left side of your attack is a little anemic, there's no width or much of anyone trying to progress the ball there.