• SI Staff

As in real-life the boards decide budgets according to the financial state of the club and their expected revenue.

The internal details of club finances aren't something that football managers are privy to, so as a manager you don't get to see the prices of hot-dogs I'm afraid ;)

PS - If its something you'd like to see, please explain how much detail and control you'd like and I'm happy to consider increasing this in the future at some stage.

I suppose , I was just wondering if I wad a lower league team, or any team for that matter and went on a cup run, strong league placing and frequency of TV appearances,  that would be reflected in a budget. If I drew Man I away for example one year,  would I see this?

• SI Staff
On 10/01/2024 at 17:36, Navelgazer said:

I suppose , I was just wondering if I wad a lower league team, or any team for that matter and went on a cup run, strong league placing and frequency of TV appearances,  that would be reflected in a budget. If I drew Man I away for example one year,  would I see this?

This can happen in the game - its not guarenteed, but if you meet a larger club in a cup sometimes the board will grant you a bonus to your transfer budget because of the boosted revenue (depends on circumstances as well as the revenue boost if you're bankrupt then it'll go to creditors most likely).

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/01/2024 at 06:25, Marc Vaughan said:

This can happen in the game - its not guarenteed, but if you meet a larger club in a cup sometimes the board will grant you a bonus to your transfer budget because of the boosted revenue (depends on circumstances as well as the revenue boost if you're bankrupt then it'll go to creditors most likely).

Thank you, I also want to know it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
29 minutes ago, olearaa said:

I would really like to see the balance sheet. I miss this feature which is on the full version 

I can understand that - but in real-life managers don't get to see such things nor are they involved in the minutae of their clubs finances.

(or to put it this way, if you work for a reasonable sized company - does it regularly show you its accounts and incomings and outgoings? ... or does it just get on with those things and leave you to do your job?)