Scouting A Poor Player to Legend Player? (All the best Kid, the world is watching)

meadowsaaron38

Please Note - Use of FMRTE here to start his career

This player is a Newgen. Starting in a lower French League as a 17 year old. His original CA/PA was 1/2. The worst current player in my save game file. Currently his value is 0. His contract runs out June 30th, this year. It is currently early April.

I used FMRTE to give him a CA/PA of 142/192. He is mainly an AMC player, but I increased his position attribute in the MC/ST positions from 16 to 20.

I will not be buying this player ever, I will never manage this play as National Manager either. I will just keep a look out season by season to see how he performs & post updates.

All the best Kid, the world is watching 

Untitled.jpg

9 hours ago, meadowsaaron38 said:

Please Note - Use of FMRTE here to start his career

This player is a Newgen. Starting in a lower French League as a 17 year old. His original CA/PA was 1/2. The worst current player in my save game file. Currently his value is 0. His contract runs out June 30th, this year. It is currently early April.

I used FMRTE to give him a CA/PA of 142/192. He is mainly an AMC player, but I increased his position attribute in the MC/ST positions from 16 to 20.

I will not be buying this player ever, I will never manage this play as National Manager either. I will just keep a look out season by season to see how he performs & post updates.

All the best Kid, the world is watching 

Untitled.jpg

Souhail Laksir has signed for ACF Fiorentina and is now valued at 75m. He has been selected in Central Midfield. 

• 1 month later...