MLS International Slot Trading

According to my scouting reports I am using 6 out of a possible 8 International slots, yet when I go to trade a slot away, I cannot and the option to do so is "greyed" out.  Is this because I have other foreign players not registered who are out on loan?  Is this a bug?  Not quite sure what is going on with this.  I am also having trouble viewing all of the players who are taking up an international slot in one place...thee doesn't appear to be a filter for this anywhere (unless I am missing something)

Any help is most appreciated.  Thank You.

It maybe that the international slots you have left ( the 2 available) are actually part of deals that were done before you took over and maybe time limited (so if you have them for 1 more year as part of a previous deal, then you can't trade them away). 

Easiest way to see all international player is to select all players in the filter for your squad page, Select First team, U21, Youth etc and count how many have the international label. No other filter is in game to assist with it. 

Hope that helps.

One thing worth noting is that the AI teams are constantly trying to trade me for them.  So the AI can include my team’s international slots in a trade proposal, but I cannot.

i am starting to think this is a bug since AI teams are trying to trade me for the slots.