Is it possible to schedule league games only to weekends?

dirtInfestor

Im currently working on a custom italian league database and was wondering if it is somehow possible to have all league matches (in Serie A  at least) played on weekends instead of sometimes midweek. I already have tried multiple things, e.g. removing every single entry that would suggest that a game could be playd on a wednesday, but none of this worked. 

I also tried setting all 38 dates indivually, however the problem there is that i can not predict exactly when international breaks are gonna be so these dates are not always correct. At least as far as im aware, and then the schedule gets shifted again.

Is it possible at all and if so, how?

italien2.fmf

You could set a "break period" for every Tuesday to Thursday period during the season, and/or set all 30+ dates under "fixture dates" and then have corresponding entries in schedule/dates. Bit of an annoying workaround but the default scheduling is a nightmare this year

Edited by themodelcitizen

Sorry, typing too quick on the phone keyboard. I meant that you can specify each date in the competition's "fixture dates", and then in the stage itself, under "schedule"/"dates" you can then call upon those fixture dates and use them here. But the break periods should be enough. If you get an error saying there's not enough dates, just open up a few midweeks. To force it to play every weekend you could also go under schedule and set "check for clashes" to "none", and under "fixture rules" there are two settings for playing during international matches that you can adjust if you want them to play through those international breaks.