FM24 Manual : Defensive width still mentioned as an available instruction but no def line step/drop

Hi ,

I was going through the new manual, to verify some assumptions and I realized that the def width was still described as an instruction available. I wondered if it was actually still around by another name but I don't believe that to be the case. 

Defensive Width

This instructs the team how much of the width of the pitch they should attempt to defend within the structure of their formation. A wider approach covers more of the pitch but leaves larger spaces between each man; a narrower one allows the opposition to keep the ball on the periphery of the penalty area but then floods central areas in an attempt to protect the goal.

Prevent Short GK Distribution takes this a stage further and assigns forwards to specifically mark defenders who might receive the ball from a goalkeeper looking to pass the ball short, rather than kick it long.

Also under "defensive line" title,  you find a description of players's basic position but no mention of the instruction allowing them to step up or drop off. It talks abouth "offside trap" though, which if I remember correctly used to be an instruction. A bit confusing. 

Defensive Line

This instructs the defenders as to how high they should position themselves when the opposition have the ball in their own half and when the team has possession themselves. You can also set whether to Use Offside Trap, although this should generally be used in tandem with a higher line, or else opponents will be able to make their move from positions closer to the goal and with a reduced risk of being caught offside.

So this message is just for me to make sure everything is up to date to make my own assumptions about instructions and else.

Cheers,