Place on the Board Unlockable

I played from 23/24 until 33/34 now starting into season 34/35 at Bayern Munich I never got sacked from them but switched the nation team few times. I won alot of Trophies in all competitions but I seem to not be able getting the title? Bug or am I missing something? 

Screenshot_20231126_233518_FM24 Mobile.jpg

22 hours ago, deleted_user said:

I played from 23/24 until 33/34 now starting into season 34/35 at Bayern Munich I never got sacked from them but switched the nation team few times. I won alot of Trophies in all competitions but I seem to not be able getting the title? Bug or am I missing something? 

Screenshot_20231126_233518_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Going into season 35/36 I still didn't get the Unsackable Unlockable probably bugged... 😒

2 hours ago, Dan Sheppard said:

Did you manage to get it uploaded?

Looking over the image, it says it's uploaded but we aren't able to see it. Can you make sure you name the file something unique so it's easier for us to identify.

Okay I'll do it now 

3 hours ago, Dan Sheppard said:

Looking over the image, it says it's uploaded but we aren't able to see it. Can you make sure you name the file something unique so it's easier for us to identify.

Done. 

Screenshot_20231129_182549_Chrome.jpg

19 hours ago, Dan Sheppard said:

I named it unsackable not working.fms did you find it now?