Adding ctirisize/praise button to multiple selection panel in individual training tab

Gursha

as the title says, my goal is to add that button so i can easily praise/critisize players quickly instead of going 1by1.

if anyone can point me to the right xml ill try and do it myself but i cant seem to figure out how to find the specific xml on my own 

much appreciated!

the button top right here
image.thumb.png.dae77fe4ce107609c7d426661f3bceb6.png

into each player widget hereimage.thumb.png.08f348be869922e25bd5e8f864ec7aee.png

Edited by Gursha

2 hours ago, Gursha said:

as the title says, my goal is to add that button so i can easily praise/critisize players quickly instead of going 1by1.

if anyone can point me to the right xml ill try and do it myself but i cant seem to figure out how to find the specific xml on my own 

much appreciated!

the button top right here
image.thumb.png.dae77fe4ce107609c7d426661f3bceb6.png

into each player widget hereimage.thumb.png.08f348be869922e25bd5e8f864ec7aee.png

no matter how you design it, you'll still have do it 1 by 1. there is no mass praise or critique

but if i were you, i would have a look at the FME skin from last year and have a look at how he did it, it's alot easier then trying to explain it

On 24/11/2023 at 01:06, snowofman said:

no matter how you design it, you'll still have do it 1 by 1. there is no mass praise or critique

but if i were you, i would have a look at the FME skin from last year and have a look at how he did it, it's alot easier then trying to explain it

i have the FME skin he did for zealand but its an .fmf file so i can actually see what he did in the xmls...

i really only trying to get that :feature in my base skin and im new to skins

3 minutes ago, Gursha said:

i have the FME skin he did for zealand but its an .fmf file so i can actually see what he did in the xmls...

i really only trying to get that :feature in my base skin and im new to skins

you can extract the skin by using the Resource archiver from steam (free)

16 hours ago, JustHowie said:

It's in many skins already

player/player training summary panel

it just adds the buttons to the right next to multiple players you still have to click one for each person

Youre a life saver!
so it turns out ive been searching all over the zealands fm22 skin for every keyword i couldve though but none made sense! and the xml you mentioned wasnt there, thats how i figured out i extracted the fm22 skin and not fm23 xD

• 1 month later...
On 26/11/2023 at 15:14, JustHowie said:

It's in many skins already

player/player training summary panel

it just adds the buttons to the right next to multiple players you still have to click one for each person

This didn't work for me when I tried it :(

Is there something I did wrong somehow?

13 hours ago, Me4tSt1ck said:

This didn't work for me when I tried it :(

Is there something I did wrong somehow?

have you tried copying this xml from another skin and adding it to the one you're using?

3 hours ago, JustHowie said:

have you tried copying this xml from another skin and adding it to the one you're using?

I have :( Unfortunately when I do it acts as if nothing has happened. Have tried with two skins

12 minutes ago, Me4tSt1ck said:

I have :( Unfortunately when I do it acts as if nothing has happened. Have tried with two skins

Just a silly question, but have you tried marking/highlight more then one player ?

21 hours ago, snowofman said:

Just a silly question, but have you tried marking/highlight more then one player ?

Yuhuh, I was being dumb and kept moving the wrong file and being surprised why nothing would pop up when selecting multiple players 😅