AMR out of place with no apparent reason

Ok, so i have a question cause i start noticing things that i dont like and frankly i can't explain tactically. This is from a match i won (PAOK) 4-1 so no bitching here, i just want to understand how the following happened.

We;re 3-1 up, 75th min, game is more or less done. Volos start their built up and Vrakas (my AMR/Winger on sup) does this:

si1.thumb.jpg.e92cdd30be048aecd60e2f84c5ae0228.jpg

i dont know what possesed him to go close down the space betweein their DC and their DMC but as a result, their DL is wide open, with acres of space and few seconds later they get a decent cross in, held by my keeper. A better team would have caused me a lot more serious problems. 

I named my DCs so to give you a perspective of my formation a 4-2(DM)-3-1. As yoy can see, the rest of the team shape is quite fine.

si3.jpg.e968aa0beee410d2b6d65f1129440460.jpg

and these are the atts of Vrakas, not the best AMR winger by any chance, but not a complete dimwit either to do such a thing. 

vrakas2.jpg.1bb5874b1caa3cf20deb8c9acb199e9c.jpg

ok he has a positiong of 5 but i dont think that this is the factor here. Also PI for the position are the default ones. No closing down more or anything, just the basics. 

Any ideas of why this happened? 

Edited by Hunter T